List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam (No Bash)

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2011/06/30 07:06PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/14 04:41AM, Views: 499551, Replies: 26165
    « 2390 2391 2392 2393 2394 2395 2396 2397 2398 2399 2400 » »| page:
    #23941   2013/07/05 10:29AM
    Re: New! NO BASH Adam thread!
    Jonathan1993

Quote Jackie10: I got a phone call right in the middle of Adam feeding Melanie's arse to her what happened?

He set her up to give false info to victor and he knew her every move. Damn he played her like an xbox controller, And then she kissed him again, they know where they stand idk what that means but we'll see. It'll probably end up melanie falling for adam and then turning on victor.

#23942   2013/07/05 11:01AM
    starlight19

Quote Jonathan1993:
    Quote Jackie10: I got a phone call right in the middle of Adam feeding Melanie's arse to her what happened?

He set her up to give false info to victor and he knew her every move. Damn he played her like an xbox controller, And then she kissed him again, they know where they stand idk what that means but we'll see. It'll probably end up melanie falling for adam and then turning on victor.

She won't fall for him, he knows her game, and to be honest I could care less with this story line. I hated her on GH with that stupid Irish accent,which it didn't sound Irish and I hate her now. Like Skye said once "she's a pathetic waste of Oxygen" Now if they would bring back Skye I'm all for it. She was good, really good, and I liked her.

This storyline with Adam/Me/Victor

#23943   2013/07/05 11:03AM
    Jonathan1993

Quote starlight19:
    Quote Jonathan1993:

She won't fall for him, he knows her game, and to be honest I could care less with this story line. I hated her on GH with that stupid Irish accent,which it didn't sound Irish and I hate her now. Like Skye said once "she's a pathetic waste of Oxygen" Now if they would bring back Skye I'm all for it. She was good, really good, and I liked her.

This storyline with Adam/Me/Victor

Then what else would they do sit around talking about how shes a plant for victor when he already knows and i said he'll make melanie fall for him. Victor is still feeding her info.

#23944   2013/07/05 11:04AM
    Jackie10

I saw the part where he told her he set her up. What did he tell her after that. She was worried about her precious law career. So did he tell her she was now working for him against Victor?

#23945   2013/07/05 11:09AM
    Jackie10

I see her now telling Adam ever move Victor is making so Victor doesnt destroy her. I dont see them as a couple at all.

#23946   2013/07/05 11:33AM
    starlight19

Quote Jackie10: I see her now telling Adam ever move Victor is making so Victor doesnt destroy her. I dont see them as a couple at all.

Oh yes, she is afraid now or what Adam will do. So now she is running scared. I don't see them as a couple NO CHEMISTRY at all. If they do put them together it will be so forced because I see nothing between them except for this RME.

#23947   2013/07/05 11:38AM
    Jackie10

Quote starlight19:
    Quote Jackie10: I see her now telling Adam ever move Victor is making so Victor doesnt destroy her. I dont see them as a couple at all.

Oh yes, she is afraid now or what Adam will do. So now she is running scared. I don't see them as a couple NO CHEMISTRY at all. If they do put them together it will be so forced because I see nothing between them except for this RME.

Will Victor find out she has been busted by Adam? And when he does what will he do. She is a short term player so I guess that says it all LOL.

#23948   2013/07/05 12:43PM
    starlight19

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote starlight19:

Will Victor find out she has been busted by Adam? And when he does what will he do. She is a short term player so I guess that says it all LOL.

Thank god she only short term. I can't stand her. Anyway this is completely off topic sorry but I have to bring this up. I watch DOOL and there a story line going on with Ej and Justin to bring down Stefano DiMera, Ej wants to boot out Stefan out of DiMera Entreprises, just wanted to say that story line is alot more interesting and more intriguing because you have Ej and Just meeting in secret and discussing how they are going to bring down Stefano, now apparently it hit a snag because they think they're being set up, and Justin gave Ej a good piece of advice he said "I suggest you sleep with your lights on and both eyes wide open. If I were Adam he should do the same.

#23949   2013/07/05 12:47PM
    Jackie10

Quote starlight19:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote starlight19:

Thank god she only short term. I can't stand her. Anyway this is completely off topic sorry but I have to bring this up. I watch DOOL and there a story line going on with Ej and Justin to bring down Stefano DiMera, Ej wants to boot out Stefan out of DiMera Entreprises, just wanted to say that story line is alot more interesting and more intriguing because you have Ej and Just meeting in secret and discussing how they are going to bring down Stefano, now apparently it hit a snag because they think they're being set up, and Justin gave Ej a good piece of advice he said "I suggest you sleep with your lights on and both eyes wide open. If I were Adam he should do the same.

I stopped watching Days years ago when all of the Vets got kidnapped and put on an Island. Plum stupid. This show is about to be like that. You have to wonder the way these characters are acting if they havent kidnapped the real vets like Sharon, Adam and Victor and replaced them with doppelgangers. And Sharon/Adam and Victor are being held captive somewhere.

#23950   2013/07/05 12:52PM
    starlight19

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote starlight19:

I stopped watching Days years ago when all of the Vets got kidnapped and put on an Island. Plum stupid. This show is about to be like that. You have to wonder the way these characters are acting if they havent kidnapped the real vets like Sharon, Adam and Victor and replaced them with doppelgangers. And Sharon/Adam and Victor are being held captive somewhere.

LOL, I remember that. That would be a good story line at we would know why they're behaving all OOC. Sharon/Adam/Victor there all the Cruise of Deception....remember that one and being kept in cages, just like Hope.. LOL.

But seriously, Adam really needs to snap out of it, because this is NOT fun anymore.

« 2390 2391 2392 2393 2394 2395 2396 2397 2398 2399 2400 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list