List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam (No Bash)

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2011/06/30 07:06PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/14 04:41AM, Views: 504122, Replies: 26165
    « 2388 2389 2390 2391 2392 2393 2394 2395 2396 2397 2398 » »| page:
    #23921   2013/07/05 07:12AM
    Re: New! NO BASH Adam thread!
    Jonathan1993

Quote Jackie10: I miss Jack and Adam scenes as well. I was glad Adam had some semblance of a male friend. Hopefully they will put these two talented actors together again and soon.

They wont if they do jack will tell him he's summer dad, and that will spring adam to pursue his kid, but the writers wanna carry this baby storyline super long.

#23922   2013/07/05 07:13AM
    TwoOfEach

Quote Gemini50: The only one Adam truly shines with is Chelsea. Every scene they are in together is perfection and so real and so beautiful. They shine no doubt about it. I feel sorry for them both but they shine no matter who they are with. Two extremely talented actors and it shows to many including the PTB.

ITA!

#23923   2013/07/05 07:16AM
    Jackie10

Quote Jonathan1993:
    Quote Jackie10: I miss Jack and Adam scenes as well. I was glad Adam had some semblance of a male friend. Hopefully they will put these two talented actors together again and soon.

They wont if they do jack will tell him he's summer dad, and that will spring adam to pursue his kid, but the writers wanna carry this baby storyline super long.

The writers have already carried the story line way past being over kill. It needs to end. Jack could help that would be great.

#23924   2013/07/05 07:16AM
    Jonathan1993

On Fridays Canadian episode Adam since have a crappy storyline, he still crush those scenes with the crap he was given. MM is to good to be moping and stuck around with newbies. He crushes every scene he's in now if the writers don't see that because there stuck up dullens A$$, then im afraid MM will probably rip up his contract and take his talents to another soap or primetime

#23925   2013/07/05 07:27AM
    Jackie10

Quote Jonathan1993: On Fridays Canadian episode Adam since have a crappy storyline, he still crush those scenes with the crap he was given. MM is to good to be moping and stuck around with newbies. He crushes every scene he's in now if the writers don't see that because there stuck up dullens A$$, then im afraid MM will probably rip up his contract and take his talents to another soap or primetime

That has been my fear also Jonathan. I will be upset with this New Crew if that happens. MM is a super talent they just cant afford to lose.

I miss the MM from February of 2012 and before who put fight and power into his character. Who put the research in to everything and made every detail so real. Bring back the real Adam so MM can make him shine.

#23926   2013/07/05 07:36AM
    Jonathan1993

Do you remember when everyone was at the church grieving sharon's death and Adam was not allowed to come in so he came in threw the bell tower, he would not be denied what he wanted. The new Adam doesn't take what he wants he just sits around and wait. Or the time when he verbally abused nick at Restless with syphilis there writing the article about shad am, and he told nicky"im sorry did i hurt your feeling" that was an incredible scene by phick and adam. The old adam if he wanted to find out about his baby would have planted a camera or mic anywhere chels was or sneak into the doctor's files and get the paternity. I dont recognize this adam. We dont want to see the Chris Engen version, MM is way better fix him writers he's adam not victor.

#23927   2013/07/05 07:46AM
    Jackie10

Quote Jonathan1993: Do you remember when everyone was at the church grieving sharon's death and Adam was not allowed to come in so he came in threw the bell tower, he would not be denied what he wanted. The new Adam doesn't take what he wants he just sits around and wait. Or the time when he verbally abused nick at Restless with syphilis there writing the article about shad am, and he told nicky"im sorry did i hurt your feeling" that was an incredible scene by phick and adam. The old adam if he wanted to find out about his baby would have planted a camera or mic anywhere chels was or sneak into the doctor's files and get the paternity. I dont recognize this adam. We dont want to see the Chris Engen version, MM is way better fix him writers he's adam not victor.

Exactly what we have been saying for a year Jonathan, this is not the Adam we fell in love with. If Adam was in love with CL, Hell nor High Water would keep him from her. Its not her he wants its the child. When it came to Sharon nothing could stand in his way. He fought tooth and nail for her and even when he thought she was dead he would not be denied to show his love for her to the whole world whether they liked it or not. Loved the bell tower scene. He was willing to walk through Hell and High Water for Sharon. CL NOT.

Adam acts like his fight is gone. He doesnt care about anything he hopes the child is his but thats it. He doesnt feel like he deserves Sharons love anymore. He feels defeated. I want the Adam back that would not let Daddy Dearest tell him he could not be with Sharon if he wanted to. The one who would flaunt Sharon in his face before he would give her up.

#23928   2013/07/05 07:55AM
    Jonathan1993

Yeah this thing with victor may snap him out of it, when he realizes victor's love is costly and he needs to cut his losses with his "sperm donor" Victor Newman. Yeah old adam nothing and i mean NOTHING would keep him away from what he wants, But then again that was MAB's adam Jg's adam is not cutting it, bring us the real adam.

#23929   2013/07/05 08:05AM
    starlight19

Quote Jonathan1993: Do you remember when everyone was at the church grieving sharon's death and Adam was not allowed to come in so he came in threw the bell tower, he would not be denied what he wanted. The new Adam doesn't take what he wants he just sits around and wait. Or the time when he verbally abused nick at Restless with syphilis there writing the article about shad am, and he told nicky"im sorry did i hurt your feeling" that was an incredible scene by phick and adam. The old adam if he wanted to find out about his baby would have planted a camera or mic anywhere chels was or sneak into the doctor's files and get the paternity. I dont recognize this adam. We dont want to see the Chris Engen version, MM is way better fix him writers he's adam not victor.

OMG!!! I remember that scene. It was so powerful, I remember saying HELL YAH!!! Everything Adam said was the truth and those hypocrites sitting there huffing and puffing getting ready to attack. They didn't want to heart what was the truth. Adam took that scene and made it his own, so, so powerful. MAB might have been a NUTJOB but she wrote Adam so well, strong, confident, take no BS from anybody, didn't make anyone stand on his toes, he outsmarted everyone in town including Victor. Adam was always one step ahead of him. I miss that Adam. This Adam is just UGH!! I have no words. Make me understand how MM likes this storyline because I sure don't. He must feel like last summer.

#23930   2013/07/05 08:11AM
    Jonathan1993

Quote starlight19:

OMG!!! I remember that scene. It was so powerful, I remember saying HELL YAH!!! Everything Adam said was the truth and those hypocrites sitting there huffing and puffing getting ready to attack. They didn't want to heart what was the truth. Adam took that scene and made it his own, so, so powerful. MAB might have been a NUTJOB but she wrote Adam so well, strong, confident, take no BS from anybody, didn't make anyone stand on his toes, he outsmarted everyone in town including Victor. Adam was always one step ahead of him. I miss that Adam. This Adam is just UGH!! I have no words. Make me understand how MM likes this storyline because I sure don't. He must feel like last summer.

Yes he ripped them a new one in that scene especially victor.

« 2388 2389 2390 2391 2392 2393 2394 2395 2396 2397 2398 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list