List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam (No Bash)

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2011/06/30 07:06PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/14 04:41AM, Views: 498599, Replies: 26165
    « 2386 2387 2388 2389 2390 2391 2392 2393 2394 2395 2396 » »| page:
    #23901   2013/07/03 04:01PM
    Re: New! NO BASH Adam thread!
    Jonathan1993

Love adam no matter what, now go get your family.And kick victor's behind to the curb he's not worth it.. #Team Adam

#23902   2013/07/03 07:14PM
    ladycam

Nobody on this show can make Melanie interesting when will the writers see that. It's an insult to both Victor and Adam for this women to be in their league. Hillary would have being more believable as a social climber. Melanie is so out of place in the s/l that it's sad. I don't know who does the casting. If not for Adam would turn off Y&R and not even bother. But I still believe things will get better for him so am hanging on.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/03 07:17PM
    #23903   2013/07/03 08:19PM
    Jackie10

Couldnt have said it better this constant propping of newbies is so degrading. He needs away from them and in the spot light.

#23904   2013/07/03 09:42PM
    starlight19

Quote ladycam: Watched Wednesday Canadian show positive first Adam was smiling Negative Melanie boring,dull and very sad that Adam is stuck with her.This Adam JG is creating is like the CE version.Before MM took over the role where he work all the time and didn't care about anything except business. The whole show all the character are regressing back to 4 years ago. I maybe a minority but find that very boring. Kinda like psycho Adam not to the extent of him torturing pregnant women. I hope JG stops taking him backward. Can't rewrite the past. That's my take on the whole new Adam thing. Not liking the trip down memory lane

I agree 100%. Bolded part YES!!! I liked him too. He had an edge to him. When JG said they were going to FIX Adam I didn't think they would fix him to be Victor 2.0 I thought they were going to make him his own man, take control, have wit, snark, go after what he wants, nothing will get in his way, love, and believe it or he had compassion. This Adam is not I grew to love. Bring him back.

#23905   2013/07/04 09:08AM
    Jackie10

Adam to the top. He make the show so much more entertaining. Writers but him front and center and get him away from these newbies.

#23906   2013/07/04 12:14PM
    starlight19

Quote Jackie10: Adam to the top. He make the show so much more entertaining. Writers but him front and center and get him away from these newbies.

ITA. No more whinning and sulking he needs to get back in the game where he belongs, more importantly behind the NE desk.

#23907   2013/07/04 05:53PM
    ladycam

I feel bad for Adam everybody has betrayed him from Victor,Melanie and Chelsea. I think he knows that Chelsea's baby is his and is leaving her alone because of her condition. At least he see and knows that she never loved or accepted him. I hate seeing him like this hope something change for him soon. At this point he has no reason to trust anybody and who could blame him.

#23908   2013/07/04 06:22PM
    Jackie10

Quote starlight19:
    Quote Jackie10: Adam to the top. He make the show so much more entertaining. Writers but him front and center and get him away from these newbies.

ITA. No more whinning and sulking he needs to get back in the game where he belongs, more importantly behind the NE desk.

Yes business Adam is so sexy.

#23909   2013/07/04 06:23PM
    starlight19

Quote ladycam: I feel bad for Adam everybody has betrayed him from Victor,Melanie and Chelsea. I think he knows that Chelsea's baby is his and is leaving her alone because of her condition. At least he see and knows that she never loved or accepted him. I hate seeing him like this hope something change for him soon. At this point he has no reason to trust anybody and who could blame him.

I don't feel sorry for him because he brought it upon himself. He trusted Victor and look what's happening Victor is back to his old tricks. He will NEVER accept Adam, just because Adam took a bullet for him he thought all the bad things he did will be forgotten and Victor was just going to forget it. Adam did say once he has a very long memory he doesn't forget. CL left him she never accepted him and betrayed him. Melanie well she works for Victor and that's tainted. The only person he could of counted on Thant truly had his back was Sharon and what did he do to her, he pushed her away, cut off all ties with her. Maybe there's a reason for that we shall see.

Maybe this time alone he will take time to reflect on his actions.

But how much he's being a jerk, I still love him.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/04 06:26PM
    #23910   2013/07/04 06:39PM
    ladycam

Quote starlight19:
    Quote ladycam: I feel bad for Adam everybody has betrayed him from Victor,Melanie and Chelsea. I think he knows that Chelsea's baby is his and is leaving her alone because of her condition. At least he see and knows that she never loved or accepted him. I hate seeing him like this hope something change for him soon. At this point he has no reason to trust anybody and who could blame him.

I don't feel sorry for him because he brought it upon himself. He trusted Victor and look what's happening Victor is back to his old tricks. He will NEVER accept Adam, just because Adam took a bullet for him he thought all the bad things he did will be forgotten and Victor was just going to forget it. Adam did say once he has a very long memory he doesn't forget. CL left him she never accepted him and betrayed him. Melanie well she works for Victor and that's tainted. The only person he could of counted on Thant truly had his back was Sharon and what did he do to her, he pushed her away, cut off all ties with her. Maybe there's a reason for that we shall see.

Maybe this time alone he will take time to reflect on his actions.

But how much he's being a jerk, I still love him.

I wanted to reach out and hug him . I can't wait to see who will break down all the walls he has up right now. That should be interesting at least it was in the past.

« 2386 2387 2388 2389 2390 2391 2392 2393 2394 2395 2396 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list