List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam (No Bash)

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2011/06/30 07:06PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/14 04:41AM, Views: 501009, Replies: 26165
    « 2369 2370 2371 2372 2373 2374 2375 2376 2377 2378 2379 » »| page:
    #23731   2013/06/20 06:54PM
    Re: New! NO BASH Adam thread!
    Flare

Quote ladycam: I really liked Adam scene with Avery today the joking am loving the friendship. She lightens him up a bit and am loving it.

ITA! I actually enjoyed that scene myself. I am enjoying their friendship.

#23732   2013/06/20 07:03PM
    starlight19

Quote Flare:
    Quote ladycam: I really liked Adam scene with Avery today the joking am loving the friendship. She lightens him up a bit and am loving it.

I find their insta friendship too rushed, IMO. Friendship takes time to form, this feels too forced, as if these writers just threw them together. Didn't Adam tell Sharon he doesn't have any friends a while back. Now all of sudden he has this BFF. Ugh! These writers.

Remember 2 years ago when they weren't friends because of Sharon and the little thing called then MC.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/20 07:04PM
    #23733   2013/06/20 07:13PM
    ladycam

Quote starlight19:
    Quote Flare:

I find their insta friendship too rushed, IMO. Friendship takes time to form, this feels too forced, as if these writers just threw them together. Didn't Adam tell Sharon he doesn't have any friends a while back. Now all of sudden he has this BFF. Ugh! These writers.

Remember 2 years ago when they weren't friends because of Sharon and the little thing called then MC.

There where thrown together at first but now I see the writers are showing how much they have in common. Loved his german accent.For some reason I find she's more open when talking to Adam.She lets her guard down with him and she cheerful around him he needs that.

#23734   2013/06/20 07:13PM
    Jackie10

Quote starlight19:
    Quote Flare:

Not to mention if Little Nicky finds out about it his head will explode.

#23735   2013/06/20 08:11PM
    canada gal

Adam has always had an ulterior motive with any kind of relationship, except the one he painfully let go recently.

#23736   2013/06/20 09:42PM
    starlight19

Quote canada gal: Adam has always had an ulterior motive with any kind of relationship, except the one he painfully let go recently.

True.

I also wonder when his what is going to lead to his downfall(as per tweet BB). As of now I'm only interested in knowing his mystery caller, and his hidden agendas against Victor, and why he is acting all OOC especially towards Sharon. Hopefully he will shed some light, because watching Adam like this is torture.

#23737   2013/06/20 10:00PM
    canada gal

Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal: Adam has always had an ulterior motive with any kind of relationship, except the one he painfully let go recently.

True.

I also wonder when his what is going to lead to his downfall(as per tweet BB). As of now I'm only interested in knowing his mystery caller, and his hidden agendas against Victor, and why he is acting all OOC especially towards Sharon. Hopefully he will shed some light, because watching Adam like this is torture.

I think for the rest of the summer Adam is stuck in the twilight zone. I just hope we get to see some scenes with our faves. Miss them so much.

#23738   2013/06/20 10:25PM
    starlight19

Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:

True.

I think for the rest of the summer Adam is stuck in the twilight zone. I just hope we get to see some scenes with our faves. Miss them so much.

OMG!! a whole summer of Clone Adam, this will be just as bad when he was stuck in that Tag and Grab storyline and being married to what her face last summer. I miss my Shadam.

#23739   2013/06/20 10:55PM
    canada gal

Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:

True.

OMG!! a whole summer of Clone Adam, this will be just as bad when he was stuck in that Tag and Grab storyline and being married to what her face last summer. I miss my Shadam.

LOL, be careful starlight, you may be reported for bashing.

Maybe not, maybe they'll realize it's boring and FF the pace a bit. I hope this Victor/Adam power struggle does not DISAPPOINT, like the rest of the s/ls. I want the ruthless to come out of Victor and Adam both. They weren't meant to be mushy, that's Vicki's and Nick's department.

#23740   2013/06/20 11:49PM
    spooner

Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:

True.

LOL, be careful starlight, you may be reported for bashing.

Maybe not, maybe they'll realize it's boring and FF the pace a bit. I hope this Victor/Adam power struggle does not DISAPPOINT, like the rest of the s/ls. I want the ruthless to come out of Victor and Adam both. They weren't meant to be mushy, that's Vicki's and Nick's department.

good one

« 2369 2370 2371 2372 2373 2374 2375 2376 2377 2378 2379 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list