List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam (No Bash)

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2011/06/30 07:06PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/14 04:41AM, Views: 504291, Replies: 26165
    « 2357 2358 2359 2360 2361 2362 2363 2364 2365 2366 2367 » »| page:
    #23611   2013/06/13 07:51AM
    Re: New! NO BASH Adam thread!
    starlight19

Quote ladycam: Most of the episodes of late their somebody telling Adam about family. No matter what Adam can't escape this crazy baby story. I know this is a soap but what a ugly to make him a father for the first time.Unless the writers are still dishing out karma for Adam. Because IMO he paid more than most for his actions.

I agree. This baby storyline needs to end it's been way too long, and Adam needs to get out of this funk he is in.

#23612   2013/06/13 07:56AM
    starlight19

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote ladycam: Most of the episodes of late their somebody telling Adam about family. No matter what Adam can't escape this crazy baby story. I know this is a soap but what a ugly to make him a father for the first time.Unless the writers are still dishing out karma for Adam. Because IMO he paid more than most for his actions.

I agree Adam has paid over and over. And some have never paid or barely paid. Adam is an after thought in this baby story line it is a Chylan story. Adams story is his fight with Daddy Dearest and Daddy controlling his love life.

ITA. All of this OOC happened after the shooting and hearing about the baby, because before this he HE was not like this at all. This is all Victor's doing and his way to manipulate and control Adam life and LOVE life now that he's been accepted into his daddy's loving arms Just waiting for the house of cards to fall way down. Then we'll see what happens next.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/13 07:59AM
    #23613   2013/06/13 04:41PM
    canada gal

Quote starlight19:
    Quote Jackie10:

I agree Adam has paid over and over. And some have never paid or barely paid. Adam is an after thought in this baby story line it is a Chylan story. Adams story is his fight with Daddy Dearest and Daddy controlling his love life.

ITA. All of this OOC happened after the shooting and hearing about the baby, because before this he HE was not like this at all. This is all Victor's doing and his way to manipulate and control Adam life and LOVE life now that he's been accepted into his daddy's loving arms Just waiting for the house of cards to fall way down. Then we'll see what happens next.

I hope it happens soon. Now the company is back in the family, I guess all the Newman kids are entitled to a share. I bet Adam won't be happy, since the other did not lift a figure to help.

#23614   2013/06/13 06:48PM
    Jonathan1993

Why are they using adam to prop everyone especially dylan , chelsea, Avery his coat tail isn't that big for everyone to cling onto.He props every cast member especially these boring characters.

#23615   2013/06/13 07:29PM
    ladycam

Melanie and Adam have sex and she text Victor afterwards lol. She should talk with the only survivor of Victor's schemes which is Chelsea. All the others ended up death. Anyway whatever if this will give me back by beloved Adam then bring it on. I just hope JG doesn't disappoint Adam fans and let him be blind sighted by this whole thing. Can't wait for Adam to put daddy dearest in his place.

#23616   2013/06/13 08:34PM
    TwoOfEach

I'm proud of Adam for apologizing to Sharon today. Can't believe she was all sweet on moment saying that Adam wanted to be in love and be loved, and how cruel she got when he made it clear she couldn't be that person. Chelsea can be mean, but she's never told Adam that he wasn't worthy of love. Even Billy thought she hit below the belt. So why isn't anyone here calling her out on it. Chels got tons of shade for saying that Adam was the worst of the Newmans.

#23617   2013/06/13 09:16PM
    canada gal

I guess Adam is an army of one. Sharon loves Adam and was just lashing out like Adam does to her. Adam still loves Sharon and that is why he is pushing her away.

#23618   2013/06/13 09:24PM
    starlight19

Quote canada gal: I guess Adam is an army of one. Sharon loves Adam and was just lashing out like Adam does to her. Adam still loves Sharon and that is why he is pushing her away.

I know he does, but it's so damn frustrating to see them act like this to one another. Even under the regime of MAB Adam was cruel to Sharon but never this cruel. Oh no wait he was cruel to her during the whole sleeping with Sam and threw away the MC story line, but he he still loved her till no end. But now THIS NEW ADAM he's totally being a A$$ with Sharon, which IMO does not deserve.

This is NOT fixing Adam, this is destroying a beloved character that we enjoyed watching over the years under MAB.

#23619   2013/06/14 06:53AM
    Jackie10

Adam to the top. So Ready for some snark. Ready for some butt kicking Adam.

#23620   2013/06/14 07:30AM
    starlight19

Quote Jackie10: Adam to the top. So Ready for some snark. Ready for some butt kicking Adam.

The first one is going to be VICTOR and his minions, lol. Then the rest will all fall into place. I want Adam back in the saddle behind the NE desk where he belongs.

« 2357 2358 2359 2360 2361 2362 2363 2364 2365 2366 2367 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list