List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam (No Bash)

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2011/06/30 07:06PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/14 04:41AM, Views: 496336, Replies: 26165
    « 2323 2324 2325 2326 2327 2328 2329 2330 2331 2332 2333 » »| page:
    #23271   2013/05/26 08:10AM
    Re: New! NO BASH Adam thread!
    ladycam

Adam is the reason am still watching this train wreck. Can't wait to see him in action

#23272   2013/05/26 11:36AM
    Jackie10

Quote ladycam: Adam is the reason am still watching this train wreck. Can't wait to see him in action

I agree with you there. And if the dont get him back to his self I wont be watching then. The whole soap has become unrecognizable. Its time to stop hiring newbies loose some they have that to make the soap entertaining. And bring back what makes the soap exciting to watch. Adam and Victor in business are a must.

#23273   2013/05/26 04:54PM
    starlight19

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote ladycam: Adam is the reason am still watching this train wreck. Can't wait to see him in action

I agree with you there. And if the dont get him back to his self I wont be watching then. The whole soap has become unrecognizable. Its time to stop hiring newbies loose some they have that to make the soap entertaining. And bring back what makes the soap exciting to watch. Adam and Victor in business are a must.

I agree with you. Y&R has become a total joke to watch sometimes. Actors are acting not like themselves, too many newbies which I really don't care for. Adam is not the Adam that i grew to love. I wonder if this new regime think this Adam is a lot better than he Adam under MAB regime.

Maybe I might be in the minority but I'm not really invested in this new relationship between Adam and Victor because we know how that is going to end.

#23274   2013/05/26 05:32PM
    ladycam

Quote starlight19:
    Quote Jackie10:

I agree with you. Y&R has become a total joke to watch sometimes. Actors are acting not like themselves, too many newbies which I really don't care for. Adam is not the Adam that i grew to love. I wonder if this new regime think this Adam is a lot better than he Adam under MAB regime.

Maybe I might be in the minority but I'm not really invested in this new relationship between Adam and Victor because we know how that is going to end.

Hope the pleasing daddy thing is a phase that he'll get over quick. Adam is independent and in a class all by himself. People can't stop talking about him every bash thread turns into a Adam love thread. Our boy is on fire they need to give us back the character we love. Enough of him propping he needs his own s/l. Bumping Adam back to the top where he belongs

#23275   2013/05/26 06:28PM
    Jackie10

He always brings it. Even when he is not himself. He is still better then most of the cast.

#23276   2013/05/26 07:11PM
    starlight19

Quote Jackie10:

He always brings it. Even when he is not himself. He is still better then most of the cast.

Yes agree, he still entertaining then most of the characters on the show, but I want too see the real Adam slowly coming back to his senses, and in the right frame of mind.

#23277   2013/05/27 06:28AM
    Jackie10

Quote ladycam:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote Jackie10:

Hope the pleasing daddy thing is a phase that he'll get over quick. Adam is independent and in a class all by himself. People can't stop talking about him every bash thread turns into a Adam love thread. Our boy is on fire they need to give us back the character we love. Enough of him propping he needs his own s/l. Bumping Adam back to the top where he belongs

We know it wont last there is no entertainment or angst in it. But we needed it for awhile. And it will never go back to the way it was. There will always be a connection there now.

#23278   2013/05/27 06:44AM
    LucyT

Quote Jackie10:

He and Phyllis are my favorite two characters and actors.I like them snarky.I don't want Adam to lose the snark.

#23279   2013/05/27 06:48AM
    Jackie10

Quote LucyT:
    Quote Jackie10:

He and Phyllis are my favorite two characters and actors.I like them snarky.I don't want Adam to lose the snark.

I dont either this Adam is not Adam. The writers have him acting like Victoria 2.0 twisted up over a baby instead of Victor 2.0 which is what we want to see. Bring back our Adam.

#23280   2013/05/27 06:55AM
    starlight19

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote LucyT:
    Quote Jackie10:

I dont either this Adam is not Adam. The writers have him acting like Victoria 2.0 twisted up over a baby instead of Victor 2.0 which is what we want to see. Bring back our Adam.

I agree. Do these writers think this Adam is entertaining...NOT true he is becoming Victoria 2.0 mopey Adam is not the Adam I new before all the BS went down. Earth calling the real Adam.. please we want you back.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/27 06:55AM
    « 2323 2324 2325 2326 2327 2328 2329 2330 2331 2332 2333 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list