List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam (No Bash)

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2011/06/30 07:06PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/14 04:41AM, Views: 499825, Replies: 26165
    « 2322 2323 2324 2325 2326 2327 2328 2329 2330 2331 2332 » »| page:
    #23261   2013/05/23 12:30PM
    Re: New! NO BASH Adam thread!
    ladycam

Wonder who this new women is that's coming into Adam life. That will stir up trouble for him and Victor. Still wondering where he got all that money. Am glad he set Sharon free because she won't be targeted by Vikki or Victor because of him. I think he's into some big things and maybe this women is a partner. Can't wait for it to unfold. Get the feeling Chelsea may tell Vikki about the arsonist he hired. Just wish he had someone else watching his back. I know he can take of himself but still.

#23262   2013/05/23 12:33PM
    Jackie10

Quote ladycam: Wonder who this new women is that's coming into Adam life. That will stir up trouble for him and Victor. Still wondering where he got all that money. Am glad he set Sharon free because she won't be targeted by Vikki or Victor because of him. I think he's into some big things and maybe this women is a partner. Can't wait for it to unfold. Get the feeling Chelsea may tell Vikki about the arsonist he hired. Just wish he had someone else watching his back. I know he can take of himself but still.

Sharon has always watched his back even when they werent together and she will probably continue to do so. No telling who the woman is probably the woman Adam hired to play the third party in the deal but I think it is actually Adam who puts the money down and buys back NE.

#23263   2013/05/23 12:44PM
    ShadamNuke09

Quote Jackie10: I was hoping the Adam/Victor/Victoria story would be entertaining. She is to busy trying to undermine Adam and incorporate baby making and Billy time to be entertaining. Any other time Victoria would have jumped at BON. She is being spiteful just as Adam said.

It's ridiculous. We know Adam is awesome and all but dang. Sticking it it him is all she thinks about.

#23264   2013/05/24 03:12AM
    canada gal

dang Adam is hot...no wonder other women find him so irresistible, but sorry gals, he only has eyes for Sharon.

#23265   2013/05/24 06:56AM
    Jackie10

Quote ShadamNuke09:
    Quote Jackie10: I was hoping the Adam/Victor/Victoria story would be entertaining. She is to busy trying to undermine Adam and incorporate baby making and Billy time to be entertaining. Any other time Victoria would have jumped at BON. She is being spiteful just as Adam said.

It's ridiculous. We know Adam is awesome and all but dang. Sticking it it him is all she thinks about.

The only thing she has against Adam is the fact that right now Victor seems to love him more then her? She needs to grow up. Adam has never done anything to her. He has only wanted to fit into HIS family. Sure he went about it the wrong way but she needs to back off.

#23266   2013/05/24 07:06AM
    starlight19

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote ShadamNuke09:

The only thing she has against Adam is the fact that right now Victor seems to love him more then her? She needs to grow up. Adam has never done anything to her. He has only wanted to fit into HIS family. Sure he went about it the wrong way but she needs to back off.

I agree. She's acting all junvenile, Adam is now his favorite....I need to find a way too....Blah, Blah, Blah...jealous much. About the loving him more, I don't know about that. I wouldn't trust Victor as far as I can throw him. Everytime Adam and Victor are in the same room I always cringe because I have a feeling Victor is going to turn on him and I sooo feel it coming.

#23267   2013/05/24 03:21PM
    ladycam

Find myself laughing at Adam and Victoria there too funny. But this s/l should have happen when he first came to GC and was younger. But am waiting for the other shoe to drop with Adam and Victor. Maybe because of all the years of animosity between them. Gotta love Adam just can't help myself.

#23268   2013/05/24 04:44PM
    canada gal

great hateful scenes between Adam and Victoria. And LOL, I never thought I'd see Victor in a nurturing role. I wonder if EB was on board with how they are writing Victor.

#23269   2013/05/24 05:48PM
    Grendel

I adore him.

#23270   2013/05/26 06:10AM
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal: great hateful scenes between Adam and Victoria. And LOL, I never thought I'd see Victor in a nurturing role. I wonder if EB was on board with how they are writing Victor.

Good question. I think they both enjoy the snark and one liners they throw at one another.

« 2322 2323 2324 2325 2326 2327 2328 2329 2330 2331 2332 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list