List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam (No Bash)

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2011/06/30 07:06PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/14 04:41AM, Views: 499791, Replies: 26165
    « 2321 2322 2323 2324 2325 2326 2327 2328 2329 2330 2331 » »| page:
    #23251   2013/05/23 03:11AM
    Re: New! NO BASH Adam thread!
    canada gal

When will Daddy love fest end? There is already some tension between Son and Dad.

#23252   2013/05/23 05:35AM
    Jackie10

I dont know there was always that spoiler that said Adam would turn on Victor we shall see. If Victoria and Victor go to scheming against Adam and now that Victor is trying to control Adam in every way he will not take it long.

#23253   2013/05/23 06:50AM
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10: I dont know there was always that spoiler that said Adam would turn on Victor we shall see. If Victoria and Victor go to scheming against Adam and now that Victor is trying to control Adam in every way he will not take it long.

I remember seeing it, but you don't need a spoiler to tell you that, its happening already Adam is repressing all his nature tendencies to please victor. Adam is going to exploded on Victor.

#23254   2013/05/23 07:00AM
    starlight19

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10: I dont know there was always that spoiler that said Adam would turn on Victor we shall see. If Victoria and Victor go to scheming against Adam and now that Victor is trying to control Adam in every way he will not take it long.

I remember seeing it, but you don't need a spoiler to tell you that, its happening already Adam is repressing all his nature tendencies to please victor. Adam is going to exploded on Victor.

Me too. Well it's happening already, especially when bratty Victoria told dear old dad, you don't trust Adam do you....and he didn't answer and changed the subject. So I got my answer, Victor will never, ever change when it comes to Adam. They are going to turn on each other, and Adam is still mum about where he got the funding, not telling TGVN.

#23255   2013/05/23 08:10AM
    canada gal

Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:

Me too. Well it's happening already, especially when bratty Victoria told dear old dad, you don't trust Adam do you....and he didn't answer and changed the subject. So I got my answer, Victor will never, ever change when it comes to Adam. They are going to turn on each other, and Adam is still mum about where he got the funding, not telling TGVN.

I still think its Skye`s money. Adam may be setting up Vicky big time by eluding to something so her P.Dic can uncover and eventually show Victor. Remember he still has those safety guards in place. Looking forward to the unfolding. I like this s/l with Victor-Victoria-Adam.

#23256   2013/05/23 08:34AM
    canada gal

The often misunderstood, passionate Adam back on top.

#23257   2013/05/23 08:54AM
    ShadamNuke09

Quote ShadamNuke09: My boy Adam has alot of crap to deal with right now. Love him to death, but I wouldn't want to be him. After Dylan got in my dudes face today, won't be hearing anymore "poor Dylan" from me. I've never hated Victoria more than I do now. Like I've said many times, I want him to crush her. Team Adam forever.

#23258   2013/05/23 09:42AM
    canada gal

There was a post admiring Adam`s package. I noticed it too

#23259   2013/05/23 10:43AM
    starlight19

I still think its Skye`s money. Adam may be setting up Vicky big time by eluding to something so her P.Dic can uncover and eventually show Victor. Remember he still has those safety guards in place. Looking forward to the unfolding. I like this s/l with Victor-Victoria-Adam.

I also think it's Skye's money. He did tell Jack when she died he was her next of kin, her only heir so that automatically that money belonged to him. He told Jack he found one of her passwords and transferred all her money into an offshore account that he had opened up. So I believe the money comes from there.

I might be in the minority but I'm not digging the Victot/Victoria/Adam storyline, I don't know what it is. I'm not invested as much as when Adam and Sharon were working there and I loved Jack and Adam working relationship at NE. I just find Victor repulsive and Victoria to be a bratty little princess, it's all me,me,me. She should seriously stay home with the kids and working on getting pregnant like she wanted to. Where is Reed and little Johnny, always upstairs with the Nanny??

#23260   2013/05/23 11:35AM
    Jackie10

I was hoping the Adam/Victor/Victoria story would be entertaining. She is to busy trying to undermine Adam and incorporate baby making and Billy time to be entertaining. Any other time Victoria would have jumped at BON. She is being spiteful just as Adam said.

« 2321 2322 2323 2324 2325 2326 2327 2328 2329 2330 2331 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list