List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam (No Bash)

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2011/06/30 07:06PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/14 04:41AM, Views: 505880, Replies: 26165
    « 2320 2321 2322 2323 2324 2325 2326 2327 2328 2329 2330 » »| page:
    #23241   2013/05/22 05:25PM
    Re: New! NO BASH Adam thread!
    chancegirl

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote chancegirl:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote chancegirl:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote Grendel: Adam has replaced Victor as the it guy at Y&R.

Maybe he did, but at least Adam has a heart and knows how to love. Victor doesn't have one. Adam is that man.

I am ready to see Daddy Dearest and Adam in business. This Adam moping over a baby like Victoria is boring.

This is a no bash thread. Please don't bash Adam by calling him boring. He is never boring.

Mind your own business. I said Adam moping over a baby was boring. And it is. Adam is my main character if you can call him every thing but a white man in other threads dont come in here and try to tell me how to post. I say this because you just called me out by name in a post above which you have no right to do.

I don't bash Adam in any thread. I certainly don't call him everything but a white man. And I called you out because you do it to everyone else. YOU once told me to keep this thread about Adam when I was talking about Chadam in here. Yet you don't say anything to anyone for talking about shadam and that isn't right.

It is YOUR OPINION that this storyline is boring but certainly isn't fact. To be SO boring this baby of Chadams has a million threads and posts and about it. So Chadam and their baby are bringing the buzz as you like to say.

I have asked everyone and then I got jumped for answering one post so I stopped posting about Shadam and try to only talk Adam and I try to stay out of trouble in here. And I will not have you or any one else accuse me of bashing Adam when I wasnt I said the baby thing is boring and it is. And you calling out a poster is not right. Do not try and start a fight with me. I can not control what others do. I have asked and that is all I can do. And I go jumped and accused of trying to control the thread now you are trying to fight and its not happening.

Jackie, I am not trying to fight with you. That is not my intention. I just felt like some of the Adam posts have been negative lately and don't feel they should be in a no bash thread. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

#23242   2013/05/22 05:31PM
    Jackie10

Quote chancegirl:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote chancegirl:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote chancegirl:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote Grendel: Adam has replaced Victor as the it guy at Y&R.

Maybe he did, but at least Adam has a heart and knows how to love. Victor doesn't have one. Adam is that man.

I am ready to see Daddy Dearest and Adam in business. This Adam moping over a baby like Victoria is boring.

This is a no bash thread. Please don't bash Adam by calling him boring. He is never boring.

Mind your own business. I said Adam moping over a baby was boring. And it is. Adam is my main character if you can call him every thing but a white man in other threads dont come in here and try to tell me how to post. I say this because you just called me out by name in a post above which you have no right to do.

I don't bash Adam in any thread. I certainly don't call him everything but a white man. And I called you out because you do it to everyone else. YOU once told me to keep this thread about Adam when I was talking about Chadam in here. Yet you don't say anything to anyone for talking about shadam and that isn't right.

It is YOUR OPINION that this storyline is boring but certainly isn't fact. To be SO boring this baby of Chadams has a million threads and posts and about it. So Chadam and their baby are bringing the buzz as you like to say.

I have asked everyone and then I got jumped for answering one post so I stopped posting about Shadam and try to only talk Adam and I try to stay out of trouble in here. And I will not have you or any one else accuse me of bashing Adam when I wasnt I said the baby thing is boring and it is. And you calling out a poster is not right. Do not try and start a fight with me. I can not control what others do. I have asked and that is all I can do. And I go jumped and accused of trying to control the thread now you are trying to fight and its not happening.

Jackie, I am not trying to fight with you. That is not my intention. I just felt like some of the Adam posts have been negative lately and don't feel they should be in a no bash thread. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

I agree there has been negativity all over the board. The current story lines suck. The only thing with half a chance is CL and Dylan given half a chance. And this boring baby story line may ruin them. The writers are carrying it out way to long. Everyone else is fighting or split up.

#23243   2013/05/22 05:32PM
    starlight19

Quote abc1234: Love Adam! He was looking pretty good in his suit today

He always looks great in a suit. Now he's rockin the vest. He ALWAYS look great.

#23244   2013/05/22 05:43PM
    Jackie10

Quote starlight19:

He always looks great in a suit. Now he's rockin the vest. He ALWAYS look great.

Was it on today or will it be tomorrow?

#23245   2013/05/22 05:48PM
    ShadamNuke09

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote starlight19:

Both

#23246   2013/05/22 05:49PM
    Jackie10

Quote ShadamNuke09:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote starlight19:

Both

Thanks may break down and watch tomorrow. Havent watched in a while.

#23247   2013/05/22 07:43PM
    starlight19

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote starlight19:

You're tomorrow. Victoria overhears Adam talking to the dr about Chels pregnancy, but she doesn't say anything to him.

#23248   2013/05/22 08:50PM
    canada gal

Quote starlight19:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote starlight19:

You're tomorrow. Victoria overhears Adam talking to the dr about Chels pregnancy, but she doesn't say anything to him.

Adam and vicki, I like. Great sibling rivalry.

#23249   2013/05/22 09:03PM
    canada gal

Adam vs. Vicky reminds me of Victor vs. Jack. Great hate chemistry going on.

#23250   2013/05/22 10:09PM
    canada gal

I am pretty sure that NE will become a family business again. The only thing is who will run it, Adam or Victor. Vicky will probably not want it, but will scheme for Victor to bring Adam down.

« 2320 2321 2322 2323 2324 2325 2326 2327 2328 2329 2330 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list