List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam (No Bash)

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2011/06/30 07:06PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/14 04:41AM, Views: 500836, Replies: 26165
    « 2319 2320 2321 2322 2323 2324 2325 2326 2327 2328 2329 » »| page:
    #23231   2013/05/22 01:12PM
    Re: New! NO BASH Adam thread!
    Jackie10

Quote chancegirl:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote Grendel: Adam has replaced Victor as the it guy at Y&R.

Maybe he did, but at least Adam has a heart and knows how to love. Victor doesn't have one. Adam is that man.

I am ready to see Daddy Dearest and Adam in business. This Adam moping over a baby like Victoria is boring.

This is a no bash thread. Please don't bash Adam by calling him boring. He is never boring.

Mind your own business. I said Adam moping over a baby was boring. And it is. Adam is my main character if you can call him every thing but a white man in other threads dont come in here and try to tell me how to post. I say this because you just called me out by name in a post above which you have no right to do.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/22 01:22PM
    #23232   2013/05/22 01:28PM
    starlight19

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote starlight19:

Maybe he did, but at least Adam has a heart and knows how to love. Victor doesn't have one. Adam is that man.

I am ready to see Daddy Dearest and Adam in business. This Adam moping over a baby like Victoria is boring.

I know, he needs to take charge. I just wish he didn't bring Victor back into NE. I liked when he was his own boss at NE with Sharon by his side. It was a pleasure to see them two working side by side. TPTB should have continued with the storyline.

I wish Victor would have been satisfied with getting the chair back. But of course he has to control Adams life also or he is not happy.

Of course, remember what Sharon told Adam, It's Victor he controls all his children and now Adam. Victor should really retire and stay home with Nikki.

#23233   2013/05/22 01:36PM
    Jackie10

Quote starlight19:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote starlight19:

I know, he needs to take charge. I just wish he didn't bring Victor back into NE. I liked when he was his own boss at NE with Sharon by his side. It was a pleasure to see them two working side by side. TPTB should have continued with the storyline.

I wish Victor would have been satisfied with getting the chair back. But of course he has to control Adams life also or he is not happy.

Of course, remember what Sharon told Adam, It's Victor he controls all his children and now Adam. Victor should really retire and stay home with Nikki.

Amen!

#23234   2013/05/22 01:41PM
    TwoOfEach

The Devil's Apprentice came roaring back in today's US epi. Poor Billy--he picked the wrong time and place to get in Adam's face. Adam smugly dealt with the gambler and then got to more important business--proving that he's the father of Chelsea's baby. Adam was lurking, brooding, menacing, and deceitful today. Dylan's protective visit only added fuel to the fire. No more moping. Adam knows what he wants and he'll do anything to get it.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/22 01:42PM
    #23235   2013/05/22 02:15PM
    canada gal

Quote TwoOfEach: The Devil's Apprentice came roaring back in today's US epi. Poor Billy--he picked the wrong time and place to get in Adam's face. Adam smugly dealt with the gambler and then got to more important business--proving that he's the father of Chelsea's baby. Adam was lurking, brooding, menacing, and deceitful today. Dylan's protective visit only added fuel to the fire. No more moping. Adam knows what he wants and he'll do anything to get it.

Yeah, the baby.

#23236   2013/05/22 03:43PM
    chancegirl

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote chancegirl:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote starlight19:

This is a no bash thread. Please don't bash Adam by calling him boring. He is never boring.

Mind your own business. I said Adam moping over a baby was boring. And it is. Adam is my main character if you can call him every thing but a white man in other threads dont come in here and try to tell me how to post. I say this because you just called me out by name in a post above which you have no right to do.

I don't bash Adam in any thread. I certainly don't call him everything but a white man. And I called you out because you do it to everyone else. YOU once told me to keep this thread about Adam when I was talking about Chadam in here. Yet you don't say anything to anyone for talking about shadam and that isn't right.

It is YOUR OPINION that this storyline is boring but certainly isn't fact. To be SO boring this baby of Chadams has a million threads and posts and about it. So Chadam and their baby are bringing the buzz as you like to say.

#23237   2013/05/22 03:44PM
    chancegirl

Oh ans IMO this sl is anything but boring. I really enjoy Adam in a storyline without Sharon. Now if she could just get her own we would really be cooking.

#23238   2013/05/22 04:34PM
    abc1234

Love Adam! He was looking pretty good in his suit today

#23239   2013/05/22 04:49PM
    Jackie10

Quote abc1234: Love Adam! He was looking pretty good in his suit today

I will have to take a look at that for sure. Cant wait to see it.

#23240   2013/05/22 05:01PM
    Jackie10

Quote chancegirl:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote chancegirl:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote starlight19:

I don't bash Adam in any thread. I certainly don't call him everything but a white man. And I called you out because you do it to everyone else. YOU once told me to keep this thread about Adam when I was talking about Chadam in here. Yet you don't say anything to anyone for talking about shadam and that isn't right.

It is YOUR OPINION that this storyline is boring but certainly isn't fact. To be SO boring this baby of Chadams has a million threads and posts and about it. So Chadam and their baby are bringing the buzz as you like to say.

I have asked everyone and then I got jumped for answering one post so I stopped posting about Shadam and try to only talk Adam and I try to stay out of trouble in here. And I will not have you or any one else accuse me of bashing Adam when I wasnt I said the baby thing is boring and it is. And you calling out a poster is not right. Do not try and start a fight with me. I can not control what others do. I have asked and that is all I can do. And I go jumped and accused of trying to control the thread now you are trying to fight and its not happening.

« 2319 2320 2321 2322 2323 2324 2325 2326 2327 2328 2329 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list