List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam (No Bash)

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2011/06/30 07:06PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/14 04:41AM, Views: 506159, Replies: 26165
    « 2318 2319 2320 2321 2322 2323 2324 2325 2326 2327 2328 » »| page:
    #23221   2013/05/22 09:42AM
    Re: New! NO BASH Adam thread!
    chancegirl

Hey Grendel, so glad you and I agree and that you are trying to keep the thread on topic. Sheesh, I thought this was the NO bash thread for Adam, but I see ALOT of that going on. Just because he is written differently now he is being bashed. Someone is desperately trying to turn this in to a Shadam thread, lol, since that one has turned in to a non stop talk about Chelsea and Chadam thread.

#23222   2013/05/22 10:58AM
    Jackie10

Quote starlight19:
    Quote Grendel: Adam has replaced Victor as the it guy at Y&R.

Maybe he did, but at least Adam has a heart and knows how to love. Victor doesn't have one. Adam is that man.

I am ready to see Daddy Dearest and Adam in business. This Adam moping over a baby like Victoria is boring.

#23223   2013/05/22 11:17AM
    starlight19

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote starlight19:

Maybe he did, but at least Adam has a heart and knows how to love. Victor doesn't have one. Adam is that man.

I am ready to see Daddy Dearest and Adam in business. This Adam moping over a baby like Victoria is boring.

I know, he needs to take charge. I just wish he didn't bring Victor back into NE. I liked when he was his own boss at NE with Sharon by his side. It was a pleasure to see them two working side by side. TPTB should have continued with the storyline.

#23224   2013/05/22 11:17AM
    chancegirl

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote starlight19:

This is a no bash thread. Please don't bash Adam by calling him boring. He is never boring.

#23225   2013/05/22 11:34AM
    starlight19

Quote chancegirl:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote starlight19:

This is a no bash thread. Please don't bash Adam by calling him boring. He is never boring.

Excuse me I NEVER said he was boring. I love Adam and I never bash him. BTW, Aren't you a Chadam fan. You don't see me going in a Chelsea thread or a Chadam thread. Don't put words in my mouth.

#23226   2013/05/22 12:23PM
    ladycam

Adam is finally doing what he came to GC to do. Which is get to the top. Team Adam all the way

#23227   2013/05/22 12:27PM
    chancegirl

Quote starlight19:
    Quote chancegirl:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote starlight19:

This is a no bash thread. Please don't bash Adam by calling him boring.

He is never boring.

Excuse me I NEVER said he was boring. I love Adam and I never bash him. BTW, Aren't you a Chadam fan. You don't see me going in a Chelsea thread or a Chadam thread. Don't put words in my mouth.

I never responded to you unless you and Jackie are the same person. And yes I am a Chadam fan and since this is an Adam Dan thread I can post support for him and defend him when he is called boring. Why should I stay out of this thread? Shadam fans do NOT own Adam or this thread like some imply.

#23228   2013/05/22 12:39PM
    ladycam

Quote chancegirl:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote starlight19:

This baby s/l doesn't show Adam in a very good light. I can't even watch him like that and sadly it is boring. And that's not bashing but personal opinion and doesn't mean he's love any less.And I will ship whatever couple Adam is in so long as my passionate romantic guy comes back on screen. So me writing this am neither propping Shadam/Chadam.For me want a lady that only see him when he enters the room.Whoever that will be. But I don't like the s/l because it doesn't prop Adam. And I am Team Adam first and foremost. We Adam fans gotta agree to disagree

#23229   2013/05/22 12:46PM
    ShadamNuke09

My boy Adam has alot of crap to deal with right now. Love him to death, but I wouldn't want to be him. After Dylan got in my dudes face today, won't be hearing anymore "poor Dylan" from me. I've never hated Victoria more than I do now. Like I've said many times, I want him to crush her. Team Adam forever.

#23230   2013/05/22 01:10PM
    Jackie10

Quote starlight19:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote starlight19:

I know, he needs to take charge. I just wish he didn't bring Victor back into NE. I liked when he was his own boss at NE with Sharon by his side. It was a pleasure to see them two working side by side. TPTB should have continued with the storyline.

I wish Victor would have been satisfied with getting the chair back. But of course he has to control Adams life also or he is not happy.

« 2318 2319 2320 2321 2322 2323 2324 2325 2326 2327 2328 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list