List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam (No Bash)

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2011/06/30 07:06PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/14 04:41AM, Views: 481324, Replies: 26165
    « 2317 2318 2319 2320 2321 2322 2323 2324 2325 2326 2327 » »| page:
    #23211   2013/05/21 05:46PM
    Re: New! NO BASH Adam thread!
    Grendel

I am so happy Adam is figuring out that baby is his!

#23212   2013/05/21 06:04PM
    ladycam

Quote Jackie10: Sick of this ridiculous story line wish the writers would end it already. This is not Adam. Bring the real Adam back. The Adam that fought for what he wanted. It is plain its the child that he is twisted up about not CL. If it were CL he would be fighting for her. So get this baby stuff over already. Adam as Victoria 2.0 is just not entertaining. Adam as Victor 2.0 is what we want to see. The man with the plan that knows what he wants and will stop at nothing to get it.

Right now I would ship any pairing of Adam if he's passionate about it. This Chelsea thing makes no sense and so out of character for Adam. Some might say he ran after Sharon for years. The difference with that s/l is Sharon loved him too and was always kind to him. But here Chelsea doesn't show any passion for him.He's not even actively pursing her not in a believable way. Well am sure Chelsea are happy. Team Adam even though the writing for him sucks.

#23213   2013/05/21 08:47PM
    starlight19

Quote ladycam:
    Quote Jackie10: Sick of this ridiculous story line wish the writers would end it already. This is not Adam. Bring the real Adam back. The Adam that fought for what he wanted. It is plain its the child that he is twisted up about not CL. If it were CL he would be fighting for her. So get this baby stuff over already. Adam as Victoria 2.0 is just not entertaining. Adam as Victor 2.0 is what we want to see. The man with the plan that knows what he wants and will stop at nothing to get it.

Right now I would ship any pairing of Adam if he's passionate about it. This Chelsea thing makes no sense and so out of character for Adam. Some might say he ran after Sharon for years. The difference with that s/l is Sharon loved him too and was always kind to him. But here Chelsea doesn't show any passion for him.He's not even actively pursing her not in a believable way. Well am sure Chelsea are happy. Team Adam even though the writing for him sucks.

I agree. I know the writing for him sucks big time IMO. This whole baby story line is hanging on its last legs, I just can't anymore. The thing I noticed with Adam yesterday's and today's Canadian episode and all the others previous to these ones, it's not that he loves CL he wants a baby, that's his obssession now not because of CL. Never did I hear him say during their conversations is "I LOVE YOU" or I want you back, can't live without spiel. If he really was in love with CL why didn't he fight for her or go after her like he did when he was chasing Sharon. With Sharon I remember he was sooo determind to win her.. Not with CL it's all about the baby that he so desperately wants.

#23214   2013/05/21 09:11PM
    ShadamNuke09

Quote starlight19:
    Quote ladycam:

I agree. I know the writing for him sucks big time IMO. This whole baby story line is hanging on its last legs, I just can't anymore. The thing I noticed with Adam yesterday's and today's Canadian episode and all the others previous to these ones, it's not that he loves CL he wants a baby, that's his obssession now not because of CL. Never did I hear him say during their conversations is "I LOVE YOU" or I want you back, can't live without spiel. If he really was in love with CL why didn't he fight for her or go after her like he did when he was chasing Sharon. With Sharon I remember he was sooo determind to win her.. Not with CL it's all about the baby that he so desperately wants.

If I didn't love Shadam so much, I'd start shipping Adam/Avery. I think they have chem. I was trying to think of a squish name for them earlier.

#23215   2013/05/21 09:19PM
    starlight19

Quote ShadamNuke09:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote ladycam:

If I didn't love Shadam so much, I'd start shipping Adam/Avery. I think they have chem. I was trying to think of a squish name for them earlier.

LOL. that would be hard.

#23216   2013/05/22 05:31AM
    Jackie10

Quote starlight19:
    Quote ShadamNuke09:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote ladycam:

LOL. that would be hard.

No thank you. Adam is to dynamic a character for Susie home maker. She could not handle his dark side. And yes Adam is angst for CL and Dylan. He is all about the baby.

#23217   2013/05/22 06:59AM
    Grendel

Adam has replaced Victor as the it guy at Y&R.

#23218   2013/05/22 07:05AM
    starlight19

Quote Grendel: Adam has replaced Victor as the it guy at Y&R.

Maybe he did, but at least Adam has a heart and knows how to love. Victor doesn't have one. Adam is that man.

#23219   2013/05/22 07:17AM
    Jonathan1993

Adam doesn't just care about the baby he cares about her also did you watch yesterday's ep, if not watch today's he misses and still loves her he wants a family with her.

#23220   2013/05/22 09:37AM
    Grendel

Adam is the new Victor. Love him.

« 2317 2318 2319 2320 2321 2322 2323 2324 2325 2326 2327 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list