List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam (No Bash)

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2011/06/30 07:06PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/14 04:41AM, Views: 495213, Replies: 26165
    « 2316 2317 2318 2319 2320 2321 2322 2323 2324 2325 2326 » »| page:
    #23201   2013/05/20 06:32PM
    Re: New! NO BASH Adam thread!
    starlight19

Quote ShadamNuke09:
    Quote ladycam: Love you Adam but just can't watch you run after that cold hearted women who treats you like crap. Even Skye was more passionate about Adam. This maybe the worst this character have being through. I may be a minority but didn't think he needed all this change.

I love him, but it's hard to watch him right now. This this mopey dopey fool isn't who he is.

Mopey, Dopey, Wishy, Washy, waffling, undecisive clone Adam can you please tell the real Adam we need him back, PRONTO!! because this one ain't cutting it.

But for some reason I can't let him go. I love him too much.

#23202   2013/05/20 07:54PM
    canada gal

Quote starlight19:
    Quote ShadamNuke09:
    Quote ladycam: Love you Adam but just can't watch you run after that cold hearted women who treats you like crap. Even Skye was more passionate about Adam. This maybe the worst this character have being through. I may be a minority but didn't think he needed all this change.

I love him, but it's hard to watch him right now. This this mopey dopey fool isn't who he is.

Mopey, Dopey, Wishy, Washy, waffling, undecisive clone Adam can you please tell the real Adam we need him back, PRONTO!! because this one ain't cutting it.

Feel the same way.

#23203   2013/05/20 08:23PM
    ShadamNuke09

Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote ShadamNuke09:

Feel the same way.

I'll never let Adam go. Doesn't matter that I want to throttle him right now. Team Adam forever.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/20 08:24PM
    #23204   2013/05/20 08:55PM
    Jonathan1993

Adam has the magic stick, girls that he was with have been crazy in love with him even Skye , once adam gives them the tip they can't stop coming for more chelsea will come back around because they had sex like two rabbits. No matter what adam do he has that charm that women flock to. Heather, Skye, sharon, and Chelsea. They all are crazy in love with him but sharon has it bad and Chelsea. Dylan will never have Chelsea's heart her heart is tattooed with adam newmans name on it.

#23205   2013/05/21 08:14AM
    starlight19

Quote ShadamNuke09:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote ShadamNuke09:

Feel the same way.

I'll never let Adam go. Doesn't matter that I want to throttle him right now. Team Adam forever.

LOL, throttle him, Punch, scream, kick, shake him and tell him to wake and smell the coffe, or the grass isn't greener on the other side or whatever.. I still love him.

#23206   2013/05/21 03:52PM
    ShadamNuke09

Have yet to watch today's US/yesterday's CDN episode. But it's been fun reading everyones reactions to Harvard boy finally counting.

#23207   2013/05/21 04:15PM
    starlight19

Quote ShadamNuke09: Have yet to watch today's US/yesterday's CDN episode. But it's been fun reading everyones reactions to Harvard boy finally counting.

In today's Cdn episode he confronts CL and of course she lies again seriously this s/l is getting so ridiculous that I feel like banging my head against the wall. Ugh!!!! Then at the end he calls the hospital to check on her pregnancy. This Adam is all about the baby not her

#23208   2013/05/21 04:31PM
    Jackie10

Sick of this ridiculous story line wish the writers would end it already. This is not Adam. Bring the real Adam back. The Adam that fought for what he wanted. It is plain its the child that he is twisted up about not CL. If it were CL he would be fighting for her. So get this baby stuff over already. Adam as Victoria 2.0 is just not entertaining. Adam as Victor 2.0 is what we want to see. The man with the plan that knows what he wants and will stop at nothing to get it.

#23209   2013/05/21 04:35PM
    ShadamNuke09

Quote starlight19:
    Quote ShadamNuke09: Have yet to watch today's US/yesterday's CDN episode. But it's been fun reading everyones reactions to Harvard boy finally counting.

In today's Cdn episode he confronts CL and of course she lies again seriously this s/l is getting so ridiculous that I feel like banging my head against the wall. Ugh!!!! Then at the end he calls the hospital to check on her pregnancy. This Adam is all about the baby not her

Yeah, I read that and that Dylan got in face for getting in Chels face. How was Adam/Dylan?

#23210   2013/05/21 04:43PM
    starlight19

Quote ShadamNuke09:
    Quote starlight19:

Yeah, I read that and that Dylan got in face for getting in Chels face. How was Adam/Dylan?

That scene was perfection. Adam being his old snarky self and Dylan such a gentleman asked him to simply to stay away from CL due to stress and Adam says to Dylan OR....... Dylan answers there is no OR and leaves. This is the first time in actually rooted for Dylan. I'm sure there will be another confrontation.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/21 04:48PM
    « 2316 2317 2318 2319 2320 2321 2322 2323 2324 2325 2326 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list