List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam (No Bash)

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2011/06/30 07:06PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/14 04:41AM, Views: 500879, Replies: 26165
    « 2314 2315 2316 2317 2318 2319 2320 2321 2322 2323 2324 » »| page:
    #23181   2013/05/18 09:14PM
    Re: New! NO BASH Adam thread!
    starlight19

Quote canada gal: I hope next week there will be some light shed on Adam`s master plan. Where did he get 1.5 billion dollars.

I still believe from Skye. I posted a clip a few pages back, where Adam and Jack were discussing Victor and something about the Newman Fund collapsing. He as telling Jack that when Skye die, he was her next of Kin, the only heir so that money belonged to him. He also told Jack that he had one of Skye old password transferred the money in one of his offshore accounts, he was telling Jack that now that account was getting a influx of cash. without Victor ever knowing about it. Then again I could be wrong.

And I really want if he has some master plan to outsmart dear old dad.

#23182   2013/05/18 09:33PM
    ShadamNuke09

Quote starlight19:
    Quote ShadamNuke09:
    Quote canada gal: Curious to see what will come out of the Adam-Victor-Vicky triangle. If I was Vicky, I would start paying attention to my hubby.

She's like a child trying to get in adult conversation. Like my mom would tell me when I was litte: Stay outta grown folk business.

LOL, my mother tells me the same thing till this day, and I'm not small child.

Haha. While typing that I was remembering all the times I tried to listen in on my moms adult talk. She knew exactly what I was doing, would give me look, and say the phrase. Victoria really needs to stay in her lane. Oh well. I'm going to be laughing maniacally when Adam crushes her. You know, 'cause I'm Team Adam and all.

#23183   2013/05/18 10:14PM
    canada gal

Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal: I hope next week there will be some light shed on Adam`s master plan. Where did he get 1.5 billion dollars.

I still believe from Skye. I posted a clip a few pages back, where Adam and Jack were discussing Victor and something about the Newman Fund collapsing. He as telling Jack that when Skye die, he was her next of Kin, the only heir so that money belonged to him. He also told Jack that he had one of Skye old password transferred the money in one of his offshore accounts, he was telling Jack that now that account was getting a influx of cash. without Victor ever knowing about it. Then again I could be wrong.

And I really want if he has some master plan to outsmart dear old dad.

Yes, money from skye`s account makes sense. It`s funny the new regime doesn't have Adam talk to much about her. It`s as if she never existed.

IA, it's nice to have a break from the Victor/Adam hate, but these two are better on opposite sides. Here's to Adam outsmarting daddy dearest.

#23184   2013/05/18 10:22PM
    starlight19

Yes, money from skye`s account makes sense. It`s funny the new regime doesn't have Adam talk to much about her. It`s as if she never existed.

IA, it's nice to have a break from the Victor/Adam hate, but these two are better on opposite sides. Here's to Adam outsmarting daddy dearest.

You know I really like Skye, she was sexy and funny as hell with Adam.

I rather have the Victor/Adam hate, then have all this mushy wushy stuff between them.

#23185   2013/05/18 10:26PM
    starlight19

Quote ShadamNuke09:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote ShadamNuke09:
    Quote canada gal: Curious to see what will come out of the Adam-Victor-Vicky triangle. If I was Vicky, I would start paying attention to my hubby.

She's like a child trying to get in adult conversation. Like my mom would tell me when I was litte: Stay outta grown folk business.

LOL, my mother tells me the same thing till this day, and I'm not small child.

Haha. While typing that I was remembering all the times I tried to listen in on my moms adult talk. She knew exactly what I was doing, would give me look, and say the phrase. Victoria really needs to stay in her lane. Oh well. I'm going to be laughing maniacally when Adam crushes her. You know, 'cause I'm Team Adam and all.

HAHA!!! same here. She's better off staying at home taking care of her kids and now Reed is suppose to be arriving anytime soon, or is he still stuck at the airport Adam will always be the smartest one of the bunch.

#23186   2013/05/18 11:34PM
    canada gal

Quote starlight19:

I rather have the Victor/Adam hate, then have all this mushy wushy stuff between them.

ITA on both points. Skye was no phony. She was a con and she took ownership. And she was smart, maybe even smarter than Adam. LOL Adam and Skye were great as a cons couple.

Definitely no like musty-wushy Vicadam

#23187   2013/05/19 06:23AM
    Jackie10

Our Adam is the smartest man in the room. Why the writers are writing him so OOC I have no idea. He is not Little Nicky or Victoria please dont make him like them.

#23188   2013/05/19 07:37AM
    starlight19

Quote Jackie10: Our Adam is the smartest man in the room. Why the writers are writing him so OOC I have no idea. He is not Little Nicky or Victoria please dont make him like them.

I'm cool with the writers changing Adam but it's beyond ridiculous how much they changed his character it was supposed to be for the better but the wrote him so like you said OOC. For me this so called change happened after the shooting, but I still love him.

#23189   2013/05/19 11:05AM
    ShadamNuke09

Adam. *sigh*

Even though I want to punch you in the face, I still love you.

#23190   2013/05/19 11:33AM
    starlight19

Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:

ITA on both points. Skye was no phony. She was a con and she took ownership. And she was smart, maybe even smarter than Adam. LOL Adam and Skye were great as a cons couple.

Definitely no like musty-wushy Vicadam

Omg!!!!!! I laughed so hard at Vicadam....... sounds like the pain killers Vicadin. Oh that was funny.

« 2314 2315 2316 2317 2318 2319 2320 2321 2322 2323 2324 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list