List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam (No Bash)

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2011/06/30 07:06PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/14 04:41AM, Views: 496462, Replies: 26165
    « 2313 2314 2315 2316 2317 2318 2319 2320 2321 2322 2323 » »| page:
    #23171   2013/05/18 10:13AM
    Re: New! NO BASH Adam thread!
    fairland

Quote ShadamNuke09:
    Quote Laduree: I tolerate Vikki because of Billy, but outside of Billy I really can't stand her. If she uses Adam's baby, then I don't want to hear anymore whining about how bad Adam is, and if Nick turns out to have lied about Summer, then it's on. What will all the haters do when they won't be able to bludgeon Adam fans with how awful he is anymore? When they do it will just invite lots and lots of retorts about Vikki and possibly Nicholas. Heh. Now that I think about..this may actually work out in our favor.

I still haven't seen today's Y&R, but since Adam is on I'll be watching.

Today's Adam scenes with the other made me roll my eyes. I only watched because I love Adam. I love Billy, but absolutely loathe Victoria. If her being with him can't make me like her, there's no hope. I'm glad Heather Tom isn't playing her anymore, because then it would be extremely difficult to hate her. I love HTom and any character she plays.

I also remember HTom acting skills as victoria. shed is very hard not to miss HTom a whole lot. I heard that she is on another soap opera, with the one who did play Brad Carlton would Don Diamont . i also loathe victoria a whole a lot as you do. I miss having Don Diamont on the young and the restless as well. I am also glad that Heather Tom is not playing victoria any more either. It will be nice to have Don Diamont back on as Brad Carlton some time in the near future. Happier times would be great

#23172   2013/05/18 03:18PM
    ShadamNuke09

Quote fairland:
    Quote ShadamNuke09:
    Quote Laduree: I tolerate Vikki because of Billy, but outside of Billy I really can't stand her. If she uses Adam's baby, then I don't want to hear anymore whining about how bad Adam is, and if Nick turns out to have lied about Summer, then it's on. What will all the haters do when they won't be able to bludgeon Adam fans with how awful he is anymore? When they do it will just invite lots and lots of retorts about Vikki and possibly Nicholas. Heh. Now that I think about..this may actually work out in our favor.

I still haven't seen today's Y&R, but since Adam is on I'll be watching.

Today's Adam scenes with the other made me roll my eyes. I only watched because I love Adam. I love Billy, but absolutely loathe Victoria. If her being with him can't make me like her, there's no hope. I'm glad Heather Tom isn't playing her anymore, because then it would be extremely difficult to hate her. I love HTom and any character she plays.

I also remember HTom acting skills as victoria. shed is very hard not to miss HTom a whole lot. I heard that she is on another soap opera, with the one who did play Brad Carlton would Don Diamont . i also loathe victoria a whole a lot as you do. I miss having Don Diamont on the young and the restless as well. I am also glad that Heather Tom is not playing victoria any more either. It will be nice to have Don Diamont back on as Brad Carlton some time in the near future. Happier times would be great

Yes, Heather Tom and Don Diamont are on Bold and the Beautiful playing Katie Logan Spencer and Bill Spencer. They're married. If DD ever does return to Y&R it won't be anytime soon. He just signed a new contract with them.

#23173   2013/05/18 03:57PM
    canada gal

Curious to see what will come out of the Adam-Victor-Vicky triangle. If I was Vicky, I would start paying attention to my hubby.

#23174   2013/05/18 04:44PM
    starlight19

Quote canada gal: Curious to see what will come out of the Adam-Victor-Vicky triangle. If I was Vicky, I would start paying attention to my hubby.

That and her kids. Wasn't Reed suppose to be with her now.

#23175   2013/05/18 04:47PM
    canada gal

Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal: Curious to see what will come out of the Adam-Victor-Vicky triangle. If I was Vicky, I would start paying attention to my hubby.

oh, yeah. When is he suppose to arrive? Just like Adam being the repairman.

#23176   2013/05/18 04:54PM
    starlight19

Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:

LOL. Wasn't Reed suppose to arrive a a couple of weeks ago. And as Adam's being a repairman we won't be seeing that anytime soon. Which is a shame.

#23177   2013/05/18 05:10PM
    ladycam

Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:

LOL. Wasn't Reed suppose to arrive a a couple of weeks ago. And as Adam's being a repairman we won't be seeing that anytime soon. Which is a shame.

It's a shame he would have rock that scenes. Give Adam a dark scene and he play it well. But then theses fun scenes like role playing he so sexy you can't help loving him. Too bad what a waste could have being fun

#23178   2013/05/18 05:37PM
    ShadamNuke09

She's like a child trying to get in adult conversation. Like my mom would tell me when I was litte: Stay outta grown folk business.

#23179   2013/05/18 05:51PM
    starlight19

Quote ShadamNuke09:

She's like a child trying to get in adult conversation. Like my mom would tell me when I was litte: Stay outta grown folk business.

LOL, my mother tells me the same thing till this day, and I'm not small child.

#23180   2013/05/18 07:49PM
    canada gal

I hope next week there will be some light shed on Adam`s master plan. Where did he get 1.5 billion dollars.

« 2313 2314 2315 2316 2317 2318 2319 2320 2321 2322 2323 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list