List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam (No Bash)

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2011/06/30 07:06PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/14 04:41AM, Views: 495339, Replies: 26165
    « 2312 2313 2314 2315 2316 2317 2318 2319 2320 2321 2322 » »| page:
    #23161   2013/05/17 01:59PM
    Re: New! NO BASH Adam thread!
    Jackie10

I dont believe for a second that Adam chose NE over Sharon. But I do think that Adam may have come up with the money himself. And didnt want Victor to know its him and him alone that holds all the cards now. Remember he said he could turn 10 million into 100 million so if he finally cracked the code to what he inherited from Skye's death and the money he got back from the sale of the mansion and he invested it he may have made the money himself. And he could not tell Victor at this time its him. All I know is something is not as it seems.

#23162   2013/05/17 02:33PM
    ShadamNuke09

Quote starlight19:
    Adam is wicked, and I wouldn't have him any other way.

I second that motion. There is such an aura about Adam that makes my insides get all mushy and tingly.

Personally, there is just something so sexy about Adam wreaking havoc in GC. This Adam that's just so thirsty for daddy's love is disgusting. Adam didn't need him then, and he doesn't need him now. The Adam that was me, myself, and I is much more appealing.

#23163   2013/05/17 02:39PM
    Jackie10

Quote ShadamNuke09:
    Quote starlight19:

I second that motion. There is such an aura about Adam that makes my insides get all mushy and tingly.

Personally, there is just something so sexy about Adam wreaking havoc in GC. This Adam that's just so thirsty for daddy's love is disgusting. Adam didn't need him then, and he doesn't need him now. The Adam that was me, myself, and I is much more appealing.

I agree he never needed Victor but he always wanted to be accepted by him. That has always been important to him. But not at the expense of the love of his life that is something our Adam would have never compromised.

#23164   2013/05/17 03:50PM
    starlight19

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote ShadamNuke09:
    Quote starlight19:

I agree he never needed Victor but he always wanted to be accepted by him. That has always been important to him. But not at the expense of the love of his life that is something our Adam would have never compromised.

This!!!! I remember Adam under the reign of MAB he would ALWAYS put Sharon's needs first above his, no matter what the situation would be

#23165   2013/05/17 07:03PM
    canada gal

Quote starlight19:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote ShadamNuke09:
    Quote starlight19:

This!!!! I remember Adam under the reign of MAB he would ALWAYS put Sharon's needs first above his, no matter what the situation would be

And this regime too has Adam putting Sharon's needs before, his, so that is why this so-called break-up is out in left field. Something is brewing.

#23166   2013/05/17 10:25PM
    starlight19

And this regime too has Adam putting Sharon's needs before, his, so that is why this so-called break-up is out in left field. Something is brewing.

Yes,I agree, he does put Sharon need first here too, but somehow it just feels a little different and off. Like you I'm puzzled as to why he so abruptly put an end to their friendship, without even explaining it too Sharon. He would always explain his movtives to Sharon.

There's definitely something else going on that we don't know about. I just hope the revelation comes too light.

#23167   2013/05/17 11:09PM
    ShadamNuke09

Quote starlight19:

Yes,I agree, he does put Sharon need first here too, but somehow it just feels a little different and off. Like you I'm puzzled as to why he so abruptly put an end to their friendship, without even explaining it too Sharon. He would always explain his movtives to Sharon.

There's definitely something else going on that we don't know about. I just hope the revelation comes too light.

The only reason I can think is to completely sever Sharon from the equation that is his plan. Do I think whatever it is could work while seeing Sharon secretly? Yes. I just think Adam is being extra cautious at this point. Not taking any chances of the plan failing, so her separated from Sharon the way he did.

#23168   2013/05/18 05:14AM
    Jackie10

There is always that spoiler that says Adam will turn on Victor. And now we know in a round about way he will have something to do with Sharon. Whether prompted by Victoria or not who knows but something is a foot.

#23169   2013/05/18 06:56AM
    starlight19

Quote Jackie10: There is always that spoiler that says Adam will turn on Victor. And now we know in a round about way he will have something to do with Sharon. Whether prompted by Victoria or not who knows but something is a foot.

Yes, and also JG says that Adam will be mindful of Victor and that it will show where his "true priorities are" I believe that he broke all ties with Sharon to keep her safe and out of Victor's way.

#23170   2013/05/18 09:45AM
    Jackie10

Adam does nothing with out a reason. His mind is constantly working. And he is always a few steps ahead of everyone else. Just ask Vicki.

« 2312 2313 2314 2315 2316 2317 2318 2319 2320 2321 2322 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list