List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam (No Bash)

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2011/06/30 07:06PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/14 04:41AM, Views: 506059, Replies: 26165
    « 2050 2051 2052 2053 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 » »| page:
    #20541   2012/10/09 02:05PM
    Re: New! NO BASH Adam thread!
    Jackie10

Quote Love New York:
    Quote abc1234: It makes me sad that after a full week of not reaching out to Adam after coming back from "the dead" Victor has the sheer audacity to come to Adam's house and ask him to stand united as a family for the board/ wall street. So lame!
    Adam deserves better from his so called family!

You're exactly right

It makes my blood boil that the only reason they care to talk to him is when they need something. I hope he doesn't stand by them why should he they treat him like garbage yet expect him to be loyal to them. They really do have alot of nerve and I hope Adam tells them exactly where they can go.

As much as I want Adam to someday have the love and respect of his family that is something they need to earn. So I dont want him to help them regain anything they have lost in their utter nastiness and degrading of Sharon. They need to be taught a lesson.

#20542   2012/10/09 02:37PM
    abc1234

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote Love New York:
    Quote abc1234: It makes me sad that after a full week of not reaching out to Adam after coming back from "the dead" Victor has the sheer audacity to come to Adam's house and ask him to stand united as a family for the board/ wall street. So lame!
    Adam deserves better from his so called family!

You're exactly right

It makes my blood boil that the only reason they care to talk to him is when they need something. I hope he doesn't stand by them why should he they treat him like garbage yet expect him to be loyal to them. They really do have alot of nerve and I hope Adam tells them exactly where they can go.

As much as I want Adam to someday have the love and respect of his family that is something they need to earn. So I dont want him to help them regain anything they have lost in their utter nastiness and degrading of Sharon. They need to be taught a lesson.

Exactly! Im torn because I would love him to have a relationship with his family, especially Victoria (I think they could be a formidable team) but the way its written.. I want him to tell Victor to take a flying leap!

Also, I had to bring this over from another thread. Someone said, "It is a sad day in GC when Nick Newman is more exciting than his brother." The sad thing was I found myself nodding in agreement. It is a sad day!

#20543   2012/10/09 02:43PM
    Love New York

Well I do want Adam to get back into the fold of business and being a force to be reckonded with. To me though while Nick might be doing more than Adam to me he is coming off as sleazy. Instead of going to comfort his daughter and reassure her that everything is going to be ok that she'll always have him he's putting the moves on his sister in law. I'd rather Adam not be some two timing moron who chases every skirt he find when things are going bad at home.

#20544   2012/10/09 02:45PM
    abc1234

Quote Love New York: Well I do want Adam to get back into the fold of business and being a force to be reckonded with. To me though while Nick might be doing more than Adam to me he is coming off as sleazy. Instead of going to comfort his daughter and reassure her that everything is going to be ok that she'll always have him he's putting the moves on his sister in law. I'd rather Adam not be some two timing moron who chases every skirt he find when things are going bad at home.

LOL! I agree. I should have clarified.. they were talking about the scene where Nick let Phyllis have it! It was a great, emotionally charged scene and I actually enjoyed it (I dont generally enjoy Nick.)

Definately dont want our guy to be like his brother

#20545   2012/10/09 02:58PM
    Love New York

I actually liked Nick in that scene where he told Phyllis off, but then he had to go and ruin it by being well Nick. Adam is nothing like Nick and that's why I love him and I don't want that to change. There are plently of other ways to have a interesting compelling sl other then sleeping with half of the population of G.C. Adam is sweet, sexy, interesting and bright the last thing I want is for him is to be anything like his brother either.

#20546   2012/10/09 03:28PM
    Jackie10

Adam needs to be Adam and he hasnt been in the last 6 months or so. It was so out of character for him to marry CL someone like her would have been the last person he would have married. They were great as friends. Just as he and Skye were. The true Adam needs to come out. The Grey Prince needs to be seen and soon.

#20547   2012/10/09 03:33PM
    LisaB12

Love that Adam has his life on track but need him to get back in the business game also he and Chelsea are good together and deserve a chance at happiness.

#20548   2012/10/10 07:26AM
    Doerr

Quote Jackie10: Adam needs to be Adam and he hasnt been in the last 6 months or so. It was so out of character for him to marry CL someone like her would have been the last person he would have married. They were great as friends. Just as he and Skye were. The true Adam needs to come out. The Grey Prince needs to be seen and soon.

Agreed. It's time Adam explored his grey side again. Enough of this sugary sweet waste of time stuff. His character is far more interesting and complex then what we've seen the last couple months. I'm ready to get back to the layered Adam that I fell in love with.

#20549   2012/10/10 08:29AM
    canada gal

MM says that we are going to love the new s/ls that the this writing team has created for Adam. I am definitely going to be watching this. Can't wait.

#20550   2012/10/10 08:52AM
    Jackie10

Adam to the top! Looking forward to seeing Adam more.

« 2050 2051 2052 2053 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list