List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam (No Bash)

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2011/06/30 07:06PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/14 04:41AM, Views: 484059, Replies: 26165
    « 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 2051 2052 2053 2054 » »| page:
    #20481   2012/10/04 08:18AM
    Re: New! NO BASH Adam thread!
    Jackie10

Quote Doerr:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal: From spoilers, we know that Tucker gives BON back to Victor in return for Sharon's freedom.

So, what kind of business dealings would involve Adam and Jack. Could Adam accept a job a Jabot?

This has me stumped.

Not sure. Must be but Jack is in need of money maybe Adam buys some shares of Jabot or maybe becomes a partner that would be something.

Yes, I like the idea that Adam buys into Jabot (or any big, high-profile company) rather that have Adam in cohoots with Jack in a revenge against Victor s/l.
    Been there, done that.

BTW, I am curious -- who owes the loin's share of Newman Enterprises, now? And if Tucker goes to jail, do the shares automatically return to Victor?

Since Victor was alive the SEC will probably revoke the sales and give everyone their money back and the stocks would revert back to NE.

Wow, if that happens, then what was the point of the storyline, besides degrading Sharon.

I rather see a struggle for power s/l, instead of everything reverting back to Victor. A power stuggle for NE could be a juicy s/l.

Yeah I guess we will have to wait and see. In EBs tweet he said Victor looses everything so maybe it wont work that way.

You are right in that it almost seems like it can't work out the way it would in the real world. Like you said, the sales should all be voided and everything should go back to the way it was before Victor left. The only exception would be that the prices are still going to remain at whatever level they are currently at. I don't think it's possible to re-set their value. However, no one will have lost their shares and the prices should stabilize before going back up.

As for Adam buying into Jabot, does he have any cash left to do so? I know he sunk quite a bit of money into Tag and Gag. I don't think it's been around long enough, regardless of whether it is successful or not, to have built any kind of credit large enough for Adam to borrow against it to purchase into Jabot.

I dont know what will happen. But I hope it is just a stop in the road for Adam on the way to bigger things I sure dont want him mixed up with Jack again for very long.

#20482   2012/10/04 11:07AM
    Doerr

I agree Jackie. I am ready for Adam to move on to bigger and better things then what is happening now. I am excited to see some of the swagger back and to see him grey again. He plays that so well. It's a shame it's been hidden away these last couple of months.

Somebody should have told MAB that nobody puts Adam in the corner, lol.

#20483   2012/10/04 12:29PM
    Jackie10

Adam back to the top where he should be.

#20484   2012/10/04 04:13PM
    canada gal

In 8 more days, the real Adam will emerge.

#20485   2012/10/04 04:43PM
    Axl Rose

Quote Jackie10: Adam back to the top where he should be.

#20486   2012/10/04 04:49PM
    Jackie10

I hope the start of the real Adam is fast and doesnt take to long in the coming he has been in a slump to long. Give him back his passion.

#20487   2012/10/04 06:28PM
    canada gal

Questions I have and thought I might share:

Within the next few weeks, is Adam is going to gradually or suddenly turn to the dark side when tragedy hits?

Will he be alone? Will he leave GC for a period of time or will he stay in GC?

He might stay in GC, since he's working with Jack. And, is his work with Jack on the "up and up" or is he on the war path for revenge?

#20488   2012/10/05 04:53AM
    canada gal

good morning,

Could the thing that turns Adam dark be that Sharon is severely injured in the ranch fire and is hospitalized with life-threatening injuries.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/05 04:55AM
    #20489   2012/10/05 06:36AM
    Doerr

Quote canada gal: Questions I have and thought I might share:

Within the next few weeks, is Adam is going to gradually or suddenly turn to the dark side when tragedy hits?

Will he be alone? Will he leave GC for a period of time or will he stay in GC?

He might stay in GC, since he's working with Jack. And, is his work with Jack on the "up and up" or is he on the war path for revenge?

Per the bold, my guess is that Adam and Jack's business dealings will be on the "up and up." I say that only because of everything that has happened to them in the past when they've tried some not so legal manuevers. Plus, with Victor just recently turning Tucker in to the SEC (or whatever the initials are, lol), I don't think they'd want to risk it knowing that the SEC will probably still be keeping an eye on things.

I just had an idea. What if Jack and Adam start up a hedge fund again? We know Jack needs money after what happened when he tried to buy NE stock. We also know that Adam is, more than likely, angry at Victor and unwilling to work under someone else again.

#20490   2012/10/05 07:42AM
    Jackie10

I dont know what is going to turn Adam back toward the grey. I just hate to see him mixed up with Jack in any way. Jack would stab him in the back in a heart beat.

« 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 2051 2052 2053 2054 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list