List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam (No Bash)

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2011/06/30 07:06PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/14 04:41AM, Views: 501532, Replies: 26165
    « 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 2051 2052 2053 » »| page:
    #20471   2012/10/03 06:55PM
    Re: New! NO BASH Adam thread!
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal: From spoilers, we know that Tucker gives BON back to Victor in return for Sharon's freedom.

So, what kind of business dealings would involve Adam and Jack. Could Adam accept a job a Jabot?

This has me stumped.

Not sure. Must be but Jack is in need of money maybe Adam buys some shares of Jabot or maybe becomes a partner that would be something.

#20472   2012/10/03 07:11PM
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal: From spoilers, we know that Tucker gives BON back to Victor in return for Sharon's freedom.

So, what kind of business dealings would involve Adam and Jack. Could Adam accept a job a Jabot?

This has me stumped.

Not sure. Must be but Jack is in need of money maybe Adam buys some shares of Jabot or maybe becomes a partner that would be something.

Yes, I like the idea that Adam buys into Jabot (or any big, high-profile company) rather that have Adam in cohoots with Jack in a revenge against Victor s/l.
    Been there, done that.

BTW, I am curious -- who owes the loin's share of Newman Enterprises, now? And if Tucker goes to jail, do the shares automatically return to Victor?

#20473   2012/10/03 07:24PM
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:

This has me stumped.

Yes, I like the idea that Adam buys into Jabot (or any big, high-profile company) rather that have Adam in cohoots with Jack in a revenge against Victor s/l.
    Been there, done that.

BTW, I am curious -- who owes the loin's share of Newman Enterprises, now? And if Tucker goes to jail, do the shares automatically return to Victor?

Since Victor was alive the SEC will probably revoke the sales and give everyone their money back and the stocks would revert back to NE.

#20474   2012/10/03 07:42PM
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:

This has me stumped.

Been there, done that.

Since Victor was alive the SEC will probably revoke the sales and give everyone their money back and the stocks would revert back to NE.

Wow, if that happens, then what was the point of the storyline, besides degrading Sharon.

I rather see a struggle for power s/l, instead of everything reverting back to Victor. A power stuggle for NE could be a juicy s/l.

#20475   2012/10/03 07:55PM
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:

This has me stumped.

Been there, done that.

Wow, if that happens, then what was the point of the storyline, besides degrading Sharon.

I rather see a struggle for power s/l, instead of everything reverting back to Victor. A power stuggle for NE could be a juicy s/l.

Yeah I guess we will have to wait and see. In EBs tweet he said Victor looses everything so maybe it wont work that way.

#20476   2012/10/03 08:03PM
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:

This has me stumped.

Been there, done that.

Yeah I guess we will have to wait and see. In EBs tweet he said Victor looses everything so maybe it wont work that way.

Actually, it would be nice if Victor could be humbled a bit and remember his roots. He should start thinking about acting more like a grandpa, instead of a STUDmuffin.

LOL, Victor and Nikki in a penthouse apartment. I would love to see them share the elevator with the other few hundred residents. But they would probably find a way of getting a penthouse with a dedicated elevator.

#20477   2012/10/03 08:59PM
    Jackie10

Good Night All! Til tomorrow keep the love for Adam flowing.

#20478   2012/10/04 06:03AM
    canada gal

good morning Adam lovers,

Here's hoping that Adam gets out of his current predicament.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/04 06:04AM
    #20479   2012/10/04 07:27AM
    Jackie10

I agree I would rather see Adam alone as in this boring mess he is in now. Hopefully it will be rectified soon.

#20480   2012/10/04 07:40AM
    Doerr

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:

This has me stumped.

Been there, done that.

You are right in that it almost seems like it can't work out the way it would in the real world. Like you said, the sales should all be voided and everything should go back to the way it was before Victor left. The only exception would be that the prices are still going to remain at whatever level they are currently at. I don't think it's possible to re-set their value. However, no one will have lost their shares and the prices should stabilize before going back up.

As for Adam buying into Jabot, does he have any cash left to do so? I know he sunk quite a bit of money into Tag and Gag. I don't think it's been around long enough, regardless of whether it is successful or not, to have built any kind of credit large enough for Adam to borrow against it to purchase into Jabot.

« 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 2051 2052 2053 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list