List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam (No Bash)

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2011/06/30 07:06PM
    Latest post: 2014/12/05 03:25PM, Views: 512039, Replies: 26180
    « 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 » »| page:
    #20441   2012/10/01 04:54AM
    Re: New! NO BASH Adam thread!
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10: I know it is beyond me why so many turn their noses up at Adam when he has done more heroic acts in GC than any other character there.

Good morning,
    Just came in to support our wonderful and complex character, Adam.

#20442   2012/10/01 07:08AM
    canada gal

I read from another thread that Adam is going dark soon. Wow, not grey, but dark.

I am still hoping that Adam ends up with BON and that Kevin and Chloe buy Adam out of Tag and Gag.

#20443   2012/10/01 07:44AM
    Jackie10

We know from MMs tweet that he will never be evil again so that is good! And I am ready for a darker Adam.

#20444   2012/10/01 07:52AM
    Jackie10

Good Morning All! Keep the love flowing. Our man will be back where he should be in a matter of months. To bad he had to spend the last 7 months in a rut. But he will come back.

#20445   2012/10/01 08:52AM
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10: We know from MMs tweet that he will never be evil again so that is good! And I am ready for a darker Adam.

We know from MM's tweet that Adam has a scene with Victor. I am hoping the reason he turns dark has something to do with Victor rather than Sharon.

#20446   2012/10/01 09:23AM
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10: We know from MMs tweet that he will never be evil again so that is good! And I am ready for a darker Adam.

We know from MM's tweet that Adam has a scene with Victor. I am hoping the reason he turns dark has something to do with Victor rather than Sharon.

Victor and the rest of GC being cruel to Sharon would do it.

#20447   2012/10/01 09:53AM
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:

Victor and the rest of GC being cruel to Sharon would do it.

Even though I agree with you, I'm not totally convinced, since Adam has contributed significantly to Sharon's downfall. (Which is part of what makes this couple dynamic.)

He has to really come clean and admit to himself that the giggles affair was a way of punishing Sharon. But the old writers have written Adam into this corner; that is, he seems to be in love with giggles.

Awww it's just frustrating to see this horrific writing. I am curious to see how the new writers are going to fix this.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/01 09:54AM
    #20448   2012/10/01 10:05AM
    Jackie10

I guess everyone sees things differently but I dont see love I see settling which is basically what Adam has said. He has settled for easy no angst no drama no hassle no difficulty other wise boring. But we all know that is no life for Adam he likes a challenge.

#20449   2012/10/01 10:06AM
    Love New York

I don't normally talk about Adam's love interests in here since I though this thread was more about him and not who he was with, but since everyone's talking about Sharon and Chelsea here goes.

I know that Adam did love Sharon and admitted he still does, but I believe that he loves Chelsea as well. Sharon walked away from him so Adam moved on and he has not ever tried to rub Sharon's nose in his love for Chelsea. In fact Adam tried to warn Sharon about Tucker, but she didn't want to listen so right now he probably isn't going to rush to help her.

#20450   2012/10/01 10:08AM
    Jackie10

Quote Love New York: I don't normally talk about Adam's love interests in here since I though this thread was more about him and not who he was with, but since everyone's talking about Sharon and Chelsea here goes.

I know that Adam did love Sharon and admitted he still does, but I believe that he loves Chelsea as well. Sharon walked away from him so Adam moved on and he has not ever tried to rub Sharon's nose in his love for Chelsea. In fact Adam tried to warn Sharon about Tucker, but she didn't want to listen so right now he probably isn't going to rush to help her.

I agree Love I dont either I was just answering Canada gals post. I think he cares about CL but he is in love with Sharon.

« 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list