List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam (No Bash)

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2011/06/30 07:06PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/14 04:41AM, Views: 503260, Replies: 26165
    « 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 » »| page:
    #20421   2012/09/28 07:07AM
    Re: New! NO BASH Adam thread!
    Doerr

Quote TheBluebird:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote TheBluebird: I had hoped that Victor would finally acknowledge that Adam is a smart businessman & learn to bring him into the fold. Now that EB is acting so weird on Twitter, I'm afraid he might sabotage any plans that the writers might have for that direction.

I hope so and I hope they reprimand him

It would be nice if they at least talk to him about it. I follow Y&R stars & they have so much fun with each other. To read those accusations is very disheartening.

I think they need to simply because EB made a personal dig at a fellow actor. MM never took a dig at EB, in fact, he praised working with him. MM commented on storylines that have been universally panned and are, more than likely, the reason MAB got fired. If EB is going to take to tweeting, he needs to realize the difference between being critical of a storyline and being critical of a fellow actor. One should be allowed, in moderation, but the other never should be. EB crossed a professional line that shouldn't be allowed. He could have made his dig by simply leaving MM out of his praises (which he did). He didn't need to take it as far as he did.

#20422   2012/09/28 07:14AM
    Love New York

His nasty rude dig at MM was uncalled for and very unprofessional IMO.

The fact that his family couldn't be bothered to call him to let him his own father is alive is disgusting. The have no problem getting in contact with him when they need a favor. I won't blame him one bit if the dark part of him starts to return.

#20423   2012/09/28 07:19AM
    Doerr

Quote Love New York:
    The fact that his family couldn't be bothered to call him to let him his own father is alive is disgusting. The have no problem getting in contact with him when they need a favor. I won't blame him one bit if the dark part of him starts to return.

Me either. It would be one thing if Adam was still being "evil" Adam but he's not. They've all seen him turning over a new leaf which is why they even bothered going to him this last time. Vicki, of all people, should have called/texted Adam. She wouldn't have her son, Johnny, if it weren't for Adam. He never even tried to take credit for it. He just did it. She owes him at least the ability to text him that their father is alive.

#20424   2012/09/28 08:23AM
    Jackie10

Good Morning All! Adam to the top! Let them keep treating him like sht he will get his fill and the grey will appear the sooner the better.

#20425   2012/09/28 10:35AM
    Love New York

My heart ached for Adam thanks to MMs potrayl of him. I know that Adam has done alot of horrible things but he has tried to make amends for those things whereas Victor has never had to truly apologize for what he does. They still forgive him for everything all because he's Victor and treat Adam like he's dirt beneath their fingernails. I hope that Adam makes them remember that he is a force to be recokned with. That don't care that he is trying to change so why should be keep trying to bend over backwards to get them to accept him.

#20426   2012/09/28 10:52AM
    Jackie10

Hated Little Nicky's smartarsed remark. He causing you trouble. Man Little Nicky needs to grow the he!! Up! Adam is way more man than Little Nicky will ever be.

#20427   2012/09/28 02:38PM
    Jackie10

Adam back to the top! I feel bad for him his dad not caring enough to even call him so sad. More fodder for the fire. Ready for Adam to come out on top.

#20428   2012/09/28 04:01PM
    canada gal

Just read this blog about MM. I glad people in the media are being supportive of him. Links below...

www.stupidlittleblog.com/2012/entertainment/soap-operas/general-hospital/michael...

#20429   2012/09/28 05:25PM
    Jackie10

I will be so glad when Adams story lines pick up he needs to have something happen to put him back in the spot light and back in Daddy Dearest orbit.

Thanks for the link Canada gal great write up so true.

#20430   2012/09/28 08:20PM
    Jackie10

Good Night All! We are getting closer to the new crews beginning and I hope we do not have to sit through more of what we have had to see the last 6 months. Adam needs to find his spark.

« 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list