List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam (No Bash)

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2011/06/30 07:06PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/14 04:41AM, Views: 484202, Replies: 26165
    « 2037 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 » »| page:
    #20411   2012/09/27 12:42PM
    Re: New! NO BASH Adam thread!
    lovinthesoaps

Quote Love New York: I have alot of respect for MM for protecting his character and trying to tone down the Victor gushing. Those lines wouldn't have been Adam and I'm glad that MM got that. The Victor worship is insane the whole town acts like he's some God or something it's sickening. This epsiode should have been treated with more respect instead all it was everyone sitting around talking about how glorious, amazing and powerful Victor is talk about a joke.

ICAM!! There have been way too many praise Victor shows. And too many of crap on his kids ones in between for me. Is seems like MAB had a thing for Victor (maybe even EB, lol) because he was allowed to crap on everyone and they are still lining up to kiss the ring. So glad her reign is over!!! I hope the new writers get that Victor wining at everything all the time has been turning fans off in droves.

#20412   2012/09/27 02:35PM
    Jackie10

Adam to the top! MM plays Adam great. Cant wait til Adam is back in the spotlight.

#20413   2012/09/27 06:38PM
    canada gal

Spoiler:

Today's Can. epi Victor was a DEAD BEAT DAD.

Oh how the Shaters come out at night and bash SN for not paying attention to her kids.

Well, look at the example Victor shows us -- he neglects to tell his youngest son that he's still alive.
    Shame on you DEAD BEAT VICTOR

#20414   2012/09/27 06:49PM
    TheBluebird

I had hoped that Victor would finally acknowledge that Adam is a smart businessman & learn to bring him into the fold. Now that EB is acting so weird on Twitter, I'm afraid he might sabotage any plans that the writers might have for that direction.

#20415   2012/09/27 06:53PM
    canada gal

Quote TheBluebird: I had hoped that Victor would finally acknowledge that Adam is a smart businessman & learn to bring him into the fold. Now that EB is acting so weird on Twitter, I'm afraid he might sabotage any plans that the writers might have for that direction.

I hope so and I hope they reprimand him

#20416   2012/09/27 06:59PM
    TheBluebird

Quote canada gal:
    Quote TheBluebird: I had hoped that Victor would finally acknowledge that Adam is a smart businessman & learn to bring him into the fold. Now that EB is acting so weird on Twitter, I'm afraid he might sabotage any plans that the writers might have for that direction.

It would be nice if they at least talk to him about it. I follow Y&R stars & they have so much fun with each other. To read those accusations is very disheartening.

#20417   2012/09/27 07:13PM
    canada gal

Quote TheBluebird:
    Quote canada gal:

It would be nice if they at least talk to him about it. I follow Y&R stars & they have so much fun with each other. To read those accusations is very disheartening.

All jokes aside, I feel bad for EB, because he does not get this new way of communicating. Heck, its overwhelming for me, at times. That's why I think he lashes out so abruptly --in frustration. He reminds me of my dad -- very stubborn and old fashion.

#20418   2012/09/27 07:47PM
    Jackie10

Adam needs to buckle down and start building a business for him self something to one day rival NE.

#20419   2012/09/28 05:06AM
    canada gal

14 days till Oct 12 and the new writing begins.

#20420   2012/09/28 07:03AM
    Doerr

Quote lovinthesoaps:
    Quote Love New York: I have alot of respect for MM for protecting his character and trying to tone down the Victor gushing. Those lines wouldn't have been Adam and I'm glad that MM got that. The Victor worship is insane the whole town acts like he's some God or something it's sickening. This epsiode should have been treated with more respect instead all it was everyone sitting around talking about how glorious, amazing and powerful Victor is talk about a joke.

ICAM!! There have been way too many praise Victor shows. And too many of crap on his kids ones in between for me. Is seems like MAB had a thing for Victor (maybe even EB, lol) because he was allowed to crap on everyone and they are still lining up to kiss the ring. So glad her reign is over!!! I hope the new writers get that Victor wining at everything all the time has been turning fans off in droves.

I just want to co-sign everything the two of you wrote. It is mindboggling how anyone thought the fans would want to see an episode like the 10,000 one that was originally intended. I'm glad some were able to protect the integrity of their characters by editing out some lines. I applaud MM for recognizing the need for it.

« 2037 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list