List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam (No Bash)

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2011/06/30 07:06PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/14 04:41AM, Views: 503163, Replies: 26165
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #11   2011/06/30 09:40PM
    Re: New! NO BASH Adam thread!
    jade59

I have been longing to see a positive thread about my favourite actor/character. Thanks for initiating this Lisa.

To me, the best move Y&R did was introduce us to the character of Mr. Adam Victor Newman. He's the spice added to an already bland dish. He's the fresh seed next to the withering plants. Mark my words, he will blossom in the end.

I love the many sides to Adam. His grey, scheming, sneaky, soft, loving, and passionate sides all captivate me. He's perceived as someone with survival instincts, being able to stand on his own two feet and bouncing back when the going gets rough. Adam has certainly placed his mark in GC and is a force to be reckoned with.

Finally, Adam Newman adds depth to the show which provides for good entertainment. He's the missing piece to the puzzle, one that should never be taken away. Adam is the hero of Y&R and I hope he will be a permanent fixture on the show to the very end.

#12   2011/07/01 01:08AM
    velocity

Adam fan checking in!

#13   2011/07/01 05:08AM
    Jackie10

Quote velocity: Adam fan checking in!

So glad to see you velocity. Glad to see all Adam fans. Adam has grown into a very popular character. Y&R wouldnt be the same with out him. MM takes Adam to a whole new level. He is destine to be the next Victor Newman.

#14   2011/07/01 06:16AM
    MomofSydBlake

Love Adam and his loyalty to his lady-love Sharon!!

Kick your daddy's butt in business, my favorite bad boy!!

#15   2011/07/01 06:21AM
    Jackie10

Scenes between Victor and Adam will be great I cant wait to see this story line unfold.

#16   2011/07/01 06:28AM
    Sharonhearts...

Woot! I am happy to see a thread to devoted to Adam love. He is so dynamic and makes Y&R fun to watch.

#17   2011/07/01 07:21AM
    Jackie10

Quote SharonheartsAdam: Woot! I am happy to see a thread to devoted to Adam love. He is so dynamic and makes Y&R fun to watch.

Adam is the bomb! Good things are coming for him and I cant wait to see him fight for power in business. He has already accumulated great wealth.

#18   2011/07/01 07:48AM
    shoplady

I can't wait to see what Adam will be up to today

#19   2011/07/01 08:17AM
    AllthatGlitt...

Yay! A thread for my second fave character on the show and fave male character, Adam Victor Newman!
    Another safe haven for me to show my mushy love for this complex yet lovable character!
    Definately one of, if not the most exciting male characters on the show. Loved him since his debut but loved him even more when MM took over the role. I may not agree with all his actions but at least he's not all about being a bad boy, he has many sides which make him so relatable on some levels. Plus I still love his bad boy side
    On a more shallow note: He is so sexy. Yum.

I love it when Jack calls him Junior because he really is his father's son.

#20   2011/07/01 08:20AM
    MomofSydBlake

Spoiler!!!

Adam looks so HOT today. I watched today's episode on YouTube last night and I am loving his hair!! It looks GOOD!

Well, I know it is not really a SL spoiler, but I didn't want to make anyone mad about spoiling how adorable his hair looks today!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list