List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam (No Bash)

Started by Lisa - Admin at 2011/06/30 07:06PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/14 04:41AM, Views: 495238, Replies: 26165
    « 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:
    #91   2011/07/03 04:23PM
    Re: New! NO BASH Adam thread!
    Jackie10

Quote Jackie10: Cant wait to see Adams face when he sees Sharon alive and well. I hope it is very emotional for him and he shows it.

#92   2011/07/03 05:14PM
    jade59

Quote Jackie10: Cant wait to see Adams face when he sees Sharon alive and well. I hope it is very emotional for him and he shows it.

Adam can show emotion that draws you nearer to him. His facial expression at the mere mention of Sharon's name is heartwarming. His remaining faithful to his one true love, even after her "death", proves that his heart is only for her. Can't wait for their explosive reunion as sparks will fly through the roof!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/07/03 05:15PM
    #93   2011/07/03 06:11PM
    Jackie10

Quote jade59:

Adam can show emotion that draws you nearer to him. His facial expression at the mere mention of Sharon's name is heartwarming. His remaining faithful to his one true love, even after her "death", proves that his heart is only for her. Can't wait for their explosive reunion as sparks will fly through the roof!

Well said Jade I totally agree! Adam Rocks!!!

#94   2011/07/03 06:53PM
    CBSoapKing

Don't know if "Loving Adam" was ever part of Y&R's intention but I'd been waiting for at least 10 years for them to bring Adam to the scene.....and they finally did with some great promise at first......then we know the rest of the story!
    They turned him into such a "bad-boy" until I sympathized for him, then started admiring his strength..especially when dealing with "Daddy Dearest".
    *Adam is more intelligent and conniving compared to all his siblings combined.
    *He seems to be truly in love with Sharon (somewhat a flaw) but she's brought something out in him no-one else has.
    *He takes his father on, head-on and Victor respects him greatly for this (though Victor acts like he hates him).
    Yes, Adam is my favorite character on the entire show.

#95   2011/07/03 07:40PM
    Jackie10

Quote CBSoapKing: Don't know if "Loving Adam" was ever part of Y&R's intention but I'd been waiting for at least 10 years for them to bring Adam to the scene.....and they finally did with some great promise at first......then we know the rest of the story!
    They turned him into such a "bad-boy" until I sympathized for him, then started admiring his strength..especially when dealing with "Daddy Dearest".
    *He seems to be truly in love with Sharon (somewhat a flaw) but she's brought something out in him no-one else has.
    *He takes his father on, head-on and Victor respects him greatly for this (though Victor acts like he hates him).

Well said SoapKing! Adam is my favorite also. I love Adam and MM does a great job making me love Adam and bringing Adam to life.

#96   2011/07/03 07:49PM
    zoe187

Quote CBSoapKing: Don't know if "Loving Adam" was ever part of Y&R's intention but I'd been waiting for at least 10 years for them to bring Adam to the scene.....and they finally did with some great promise at first......then we know the rest of the story!

A lot a good point in what you are saying. I was always wonder where is Adam? Then they brought the 1rst to the show. I wanted to love him, but I just like him with no passion. But this Adam... Oh my...

They torture me as a fan with there horrible s/l, I was soooooo tired of Adam in jail, Adam the punch bag, Adam the paria, but now I enjoy the s/l of my favorite bad boy.

And yes, Nick the want to be Victor Newman... not even close, he was named after mommy, and that was a good choice. As Victor Adam Newman Jr, was the perfect name for Adam too.

Like you I think deep down Victor respect Adam, and he hate him because they are so much alike. Victor can call Adam, Adam Wilson all he want, but on this one, Jack has the best name, Junior.

#97   2011/07/03 09:45PM
    zoe187

Adam is the best.

#98   2011/07/04 05:21AM
    zoe187

I can't wait to see Adam today.

#99   2011/07/04 05:23AM
    Jackie10

Quote zoe187: I can't wait to see Adam today.

I cant either. Cant wait to see Sharon writing the letter its supposed to be good.

#100   2011/07/04 06:28AM
    Jackie10

Adam back to the top! Cant wait to see the scenes with him and Victor.

« 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list