List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: I Think I know Why BIlly Miller is Leaving Y&R.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I Think I know Why BIlly Miller is Leaving Y&R.

Started by Jaycee5 at 2011/06/16 05:26AM
    Latest post: 2011/06/16 02:33PM, Views: 8201, Replies: 14
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2011/06/16 08:06AM
    Re: I Think I know Why BIlly Miller is Leaving Y&R.
    countryMomof4

Quote abey: His departure has not been confirmed to date. It seems that when a popular actor or actress is in contract negotiations, rumors start to fly that they are leaving. We have been through this before with EB, MTS, etc.

I beleive his current contract is up in August. Hopefully, a confirmed statement of his decision will be announced soon.

I love Billy and hope he does stay.

Time will tell!

Patience people.......

#12   2011/06/16 09:09AM
    ghkeeshafan

I think he leaving cause of Victoria Newman .
    Who wont there character stuck being a purse holder
    for a 40 year old woman ?. Of course Billy would wont more
    money for that.

#13   2011/06/16 02:23PM
    feronie

We all know money and power are motivating factors for anyone, regardless of how much money and power they possess.

If he wants to leave, fine. He is not irreplaceable. There are many other actors who would like a job. If he doesn't want the job, then goodbye. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

#14   2011/06/16 02:32PM
    Kelly777

Quote ghkeeshafan: I think he leaving cause of Victoria Newman .
    Who wont there character stuck being a purse holder
    for a 40 year old woman ?. Of course Billy would wont more
    money for that.

How sad!! Billy Miller, Amelia, her husband Thad and Thad's twin brother are friends off the set. And folks who visited the set said Billy and Amelia were really, really close.

#15   2011/06/16 02:33PM
    Sylviastel

I think he's burned out and tired. He works long days at the soap. Usually actors and actresses do three years for a soap and pursue Hollywood usually. I remember when Beverlee McKinsey quit suddenly. She tried to tell the powers that be that she was exhausted and tired and wanted her life back. Billy Miller has been a leading man on the show for the last year. I think he's just plain exhausted from the role and needs a change. But anyway, I wish him the best. It would make more sense for Billy Abbott to be recast since he's a prominent character. I wouldn't expect Billy Miller to run back soon.
    but then again with Y&R in this state, he's taking a lifeboat out now before Y&R does sink into cancelation. Just my guess.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list