List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: I Think I know Why BIlly Miller is Leaving Y&R.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I Think I know Why BIlly Miller is Leaving Y&R.

Started by Jaycee5 at 2011/06/16 05:26AM
    Latest post: 2011/06/16 02:33PM, Views: 9101, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2011/06/16 05:26AM
    I Think I know Why BIlly Miller is Leaving Y&R.
    Jaycee5

He is smart! Instead of waiting until the very end of Y&R, he is getting out now. BM is young and single and has a lucrative business (3 sports bars). So money is not a issue for him. I hope he tries primetime and movies. With his talent, youth and good looks, he could make it.

#2   2011/06/16 05:43AM
    Re: I Think I know Why BIlly Miller is Leaving Y&R.
    Jackie10

Quote Jaycee5: He is smart! Instead of waiting until the very end of Y&R, he is getting out now. BM is young and single and has a lucrative business (3 sports bars). So money is not a issue for him. I hope he tries primetime and movies. With his talent, youth and good looks, he could make it.

If money is not an issue you would think he would just hang in for the fun of it and his fans. I dont think he will go at least I hope not. He hasnt needed the money in years why would that make a difference now?

#3   2011/06/16 05:49AM
    Jaycee5

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote Jaycee5: He is smart! Instead of waiting until the very end of Y&R, he is getting out now. BM is young and single and has a lucrative business (3 sports bars). So money is not a issue for him. I hope he tries primetime and movies. With his talent, youth and good looks, he could make it.

If money is not an issue you would think he would just hang in for the fun of it and his fans. I dont think he will go at least I hope not. He hasnt needed the money in years why would that make a difference now?

Maybe it's not fun for him anymore. He has done soaps for years, so maybe he is ready to move on to bigger things.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/06/16 05:50AM
    #4   2011/06/16 05:58AM
    Ebybrowempoly

what bars and where at.

#5   2011/06/16 06:57AM
    Hispanic at ...

Quote Ebybrowempoly:

what bars and where at.

I'm not sure what they are called but his imdb page says he owns a company called 4M that builds and operates bars in Austin, TX and South Bay, CA.

#6   2011/06/16 06:58AM
    Ebybrowempoly

Quote Hispanic at the Disc:
    Quote Ebybrowempoly:

what bars and where at.

I'm not sure what they are called but his imdb page says he owns a company called 4M that builds and operates bars in Austin, TX and South Bay, CA.

cool thanks a million.

#7   2011/06/16 07:10AM
    Aspen

Maybe they will sign him for the next season of The Bachelor, now that would be fun to watch!!!!!

#8   2011/06/16 07:18AM
    daneerose

Quote Jaycee5:
    Quote Jackie10:

Maybe it's not fun for him anymore. He has done soaps for years, so maybe he is ready to move on to bigger things.

Billy Miller has only worked in Soaps for about 4 years. I think he has been on YR for 3 years and he was at AMC about a year before he came to YR. I believe I heard him say AMC was his first tv job.(I could be wrong) I dont know the reason he wants to leave. I cant see him squabbling over money. He doesnt seem like a guy who is money hungry. He always seem so respectful of others and not the star type or the arrogant type. Although I dont like the character Billy Abott. I have a lot of respect for Billy Miller the man.

#9   2011/06/16 08:02AM
    abey

His departure has not been confirmed to date. It seems that when a popular actor or actress is in contract negotiations, rumors start to fly that they are leaving. We have been through this before with EB, MTS, etc.

I beleive his current contract is up in August. Hopefully, a confirmed statement of his decision will be announced soon.

I love Billy and hope he does stay.

Time will tell!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list