List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spumor or Rumor Noah, Hunter, Eden and .....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spumor or Rumor Noah, Hunter, Eden and .....

Started by Gunners at 2011/06/07 04:16PM
    Latest post: 2011/06/07 10:30PM, Views: 1315, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2011/06/07 04:16PM
    Spumor or Rumor Noah, Hunter, Eden and .....
    Gunners

Ok so now we have Sharon mini-me in Hunter oggling over Noah and his "house" and we know that Eden is coming back to town right?

wouldn't it be funny if Eden comes home with a bouncing baby on her arms and once she finds out Noah has "moved on" she decides to keep his child away from him and ask Michael to have Noah's parental righs terminated!!!

talk about a bite in the butt!!! can you imagine the epithany that Michael and Lauren are going to have?!?!?

#2   2011/06/07 06:19PM
    Re: Spumor or Rumor Noah, Hunter, Eden and .....
    countryMomof4

I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere but right here.

#3   2011/06/07 06:23PM
    grammapam

Quote Gunners: Ok so now we have Sharon mini-me in Hunter oggling over Noah and his "house" and we know that Eden is coming back to town right?

wouldn't it be funny if Eden comes home with a bouncing baby on her arms and once she finds out Noah has "moved on" she decides to keep his child away from him and ask Michael to have Noah's parental righs terminated!!!

talk about a bite in the butt!!! can you imagine the epithany that Michael and Lauren are going to have?!?!?
    I gotta ask where you heard this.

OT for a quick sec Gunners.I see your avi is supporting Arsenal.Are you British also?If so, ya KNOW Newcastle is the only way to go!!! (Thats where I was from originally .)

#4   2011/06/07 06:34PM
    Blue 501

I actually watched the episode today. Did anyone else get any vibes that little Miss Hunter might have her sights set on Nick? She is jailbait even for Noah. And a runaway? They had better mind their manners.

#5   2011/06/07 07:49PM
    CBSoapKing

Yes, Hunter has the smell of TROUBLE but if she's looking to score some quick loot, Genoa City is the place. The men are always horny and non-particular about who they bed with so she'll score whenever she wants and snag some cash on the release.

#6   2011/06/07 08:08PM
    Aspen

Maybe she'll hook up with Victor,keep it in the family of course lol

#7   2011/06/07 08:18PM
    drucifer

Maybe, Hunter is Nicks daughter by Grace Turner...The woman he had sex with while married to Sharon so many years ago.

#8   2011/06/07 08:24PM
    Daisy Jane

Quote drucifer: Maybe, Hunter is Nicks daughter by Grace Turner...The woman he had sex with while married to Sharon so many years ago.

That's the feeling I got watching Hunter, that she could be Nick's daughter. She seemed shy around him and couldn't get up and leave the table fast enough.

She knows something for sure!

#9   2011/06/07 08:27PM
    drucifer

She does look a little like Grace...

#10   2011/06/07 10:30PM
    MSvirgo

Quote drucifer: Maybe, Hunter is Nicks daughter by Grace Turner...The woman he had sex with while married to Sharon so many years ago.

That would be AMAZING, but does Nick need anymore kids?

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list