List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER: Hunter arrives in Genoa City

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER: Hunter arrives in Genoa City

Started by - Lauran at 2011/06/06 06:32PM
    Latest post: 2011/06/07 12:15AM, Views: 1706, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2011/06/06 06:32PM
    SPOILER: Hunter arrives in Genoa City
    - Lauran

NEWS FLASH -- when asked why she chose to come to Genoa City? This girl says that she heard the coffee was the best! Yes, she came to Genoa city for the coffee. In fact, they (meaning Noah and Hunter) went straight to Crimson Lights, directly from the airport. I guess Noah knew his father Nick would be there -- and it must have been a psychotic connection, because Nick was sure surprised to see Noah show up there

(I'm teasing and laughing as I write this). Yes COFFEE - THAT is what put Genoa City on the map!!

I'm going into caffeine withdrawal now, too!!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2011/06/06 06:34PM
    #2   2011/06/06 06:34PM
    Re: SPOILER: Hunter arrives in Genoa City
    Giselle1

Quote - Lauran: NEWS FLASH -- when asked why she chose to come to Genoa City? This girl says that she heard the coffee was the best! Yes, she came to Genoa city for the coffee. In fact, they (meaning Noah and Hunter) went straight to Crimson Lights, directly from the airport. I guess Noah knew his father Nick would be there -- and it must have been a pschotic connection, because Nick was sure surprised to see Noah show up there

(I'm teasing and laughing as I write this). Yes COFFEE - THAT is what put Genoa City on the map!!

Sounds good thanks.

#3   2011/06/06 08:51PM
    Homeward Bound

Seems to me Hunter looks and acts a lot like Sharon. Could it be a connection there?

#4   2011/06/07 12:15AM
    guessjac

Quote - Lauran: NEWS FLASH -- when asked why she chose to come to Genoa City? This girl says that she heard the coffee was the best! Yes, she came to Genoa city for the coffee. In fact, they (meaning Noah and Hunter) went straight to Crimson Lights, directly from the airport. I guess Noah knew his father Nick would be there -- and it must have been a psychotic connection, because Nick was sure surprised to see Noah show up there

LOL! I think she said that because she is hiding her real reasons. She likes the coffee...

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list