List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: billy how will he leave the show ?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

billy how will he leave the show ?

Started by ken5891 at 2011/05/17 01:51AM
    Latest post: 2011/05/18 09:46PM, Views: 2483, Replies: 21
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2011/05/17 01:51AM
    billy how will he leave the show ?
    ken5891

will he run off with his girl i say yes and bad news for Chloe

#2   2011/05/17 04:00AM
    Re: billy how will he leave the show ?
    Ebybrowempoly

i don't think he would up and leave with her. i hope he does get her through. he is a great father. chole is to wrap up with kevin to take care of her kid. i really hope billy miller stays. give he what he wants. they let great actors go and keep some that should have been gone a long time ago or they wrtie the show to build up actors that don't need to be in front of the cam 24/7. billy is billy abott and no other actor will fill the bill as they say . imo

#3   2011/05/17 06:54AM
    abey

I do not think Billy is going anywhere. He is still in negotiations and all are very optimistic.

When a popular actor is in negotiations, rumors start being posted that the actor is leaving.

This happens all the time!

#4   2011/05/17 07:26AM
    zoe187

Quote Ebybrowempoly: i don't think he would up and leave with her. i hope he does get her through. he is a great father. chole is to wrap up with kevin to take care of her kid. i really hope billy miller stays. give he what he wants. they let great actors go and keep some that should have been gone a long time ago or they wrtie the show to build up actors that don't need to be in front of the cam 24/7. billy is billy abott and no other actor will fill the bill as they say . imo

I don't really care for kids in soap because like many stated they are props for storylines. Billy is a great father for the purpose of the storyline, and Chloe not a better mother because it is no use for the storyline. Vicki is a horrible mother to Reed because it does not suit the storyline, but she is a good mom to Lucy because it suit the storyline.
    So if Billy should take delia because he is better parent then Chloe, JT is the better parent for Reed. Vicki just wipe out poor litle guy out of her memory, her miracle child, like he never existed. So if Billy leave with Delia she should ask Vicki some advice. - Chloe : "Vicki how do you forget all about your kid? ", -Vicki : "Oh!! Easy! Sue you dad for millions and buy a new kid, and you won't even remember Deedee's name! Oh yes, you are the maid's daughter and your father is a plumber. Oh well!!"

#5   2011/05/17 09:27AM
    tammers2007

I don't even want to think about that. I will miss him. I love the way he loves Victoria. He loves her just the way she is!!!

#6   2011/05/17 10:25AM
    nanaof4ktk

Quote abey: I do not think Billy is going anywhere. He is still in negotiations and all are very optimistic.

When a popular actor is in negotiations, rumors start being posted that the actor is leaving.

This happens all the time!

It wasn't exactly a rumor, it was in the comings and goings, I saw it myself, not sure if it is still there or not. There is mention of it but no definite word from YR so I guess someone will make it official one way or another soon. I hope he stays.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/05/17 10:29AM
    #7   2011/05/17 10:28AM
    grammapam

I never believe anything I read until I see it materialize any more.I read 2 years ago,that Heather Thom was coming back to play Vikki and it never panned out,so we wait.

#8   2011/05/17 11:05AM
    abey

Quote grammapam: I never believe anything I read until I see it materialize any more.I read 2 years ago,that Heather Thom was coming back to play Vikki and it never panned out,so we wait.

I agree with you 100%. When Eric (Victor) and Melody (Niki) were in contract negotiations, it was posted everywhere including front page of soap magazines that they were leaving.

I am a firm beleiver that Billy is staying. Y&R producers are too smart to let this actor leave. They will come to a mutual agreement.

#9   2011/05/17 11:07AM
    grammapam

Quote abey:
    Quote grammapam: I never believe anything I read until I see it materialize any more.I read 2 years ago,that Heather Thom was coming back to play Vikki and it never panned out,so we wait.

I agree with you 100%. When Eric (Victor) and Melody (Niki) were in contract negotiations, it was posted everywhere including front page of soap magazines that they were leaving.

I am a firm beleiver that Billy is staying. Y&R producers are too smart to let this actor leave. They will come to a mutual agreement.
    I sure hope you're right,but if he has 'other plans' there'll be no stopping him and I guess I'll wish him the best

#10   2011/05/17 11:21AM
    abey

Quote grammapam:
    Quote abey:

I sure hope you're right,but if he has 'other plans' there'll be no stopping him and I guess I'll wish him the best

I had the pleasure of meeting Billy personally at a Y&R benefit at Myrtle Beach, South Carolina last year. He did mention that he owned 3 sport bars in California. With this being said, I do not think the negotiations involve money. I think he wants more time to do other acting projects, which may be a conflict with his Y&R schedule. Usually, producers that have a gold mine actor like Billy will normally work with the actor's schedule, unless his demands require too much time away from Y&R.

Just for the record, he is more handsome in real life, with such a nice, friendly, humble personality. He loves dogs and refers to his mother as his best friend.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list