List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: The BIGGEST BOOBS in Television!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The BIGGEST BOOBS in Television!

Started by harpo2 at 2011/05/15 02:11PM
    Latest post: 2011/05/16 11:03AM, Views: 4294, Replies: 20
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2011/05/15 02:11PM
    The BIGGEST BOOBS in Television!
    harpo2

The writers have two very serious issues they need to own! First, the need to expose all the female breasts all the way down to the nipple, is more than gross and inappropriate. Designers don't even cut clothes that low, so the costume department has been given orders to alter the outfits to give this to the viewers. Second, they must despise those in law enforcement because every cop on the show is either corrupt or a complete BOOB who just waits in the wings to throw someone in jail. They don't weigh facts, or use judgement, they always lick their chops at the prospect at putting a rich person in jail.

#2   2011/05/15 02:37PM
    Re: The BIGGEST BOOBS in Television!
    soapgran

I think you are blaming the wrong set of people, writers don't decide who wears what, producers, directors and wardrobe decide on the costumes.

#3   2011/05/15 04:39PM
    calliope

You think designers don't cut clothes that low? Of course they do!

#4   2011/05/15 04:46PM
    pink kiity

the biggest boob in television will i have to go with
    goober Pyle on the Andy Griffith show,

#5   2011/05/15 04:53PM
    calliope

Pink kitty, I have to go with those New jersey housewives! I've never seen the show but I keep seeing clips of them!

#6   2011/05/15 05:12PM
    countryMomof4

:-)

#7   2011/05/15 06:09PM
    Juju4MM

When is the last time you have been shopping, yes they are designing clothes that low cut. Its the wardrobe dept that dresses these actresses.

#8   2011/05/15 11:08PM
    harpo2

You really think the hired help decides what the women wear on a show? Grow up! The creators decide what turn the characters take, and the people who run this show think that the females are not alluring enough without complete nudity down to the nipples. Actually, I believe they have no respect for women and that is why they put them in frontless dresses. What about the BOOB cops?

#9   2011/05/15 11:22PM
    harpo2

Have you ever bought clothes in your true size? Of course, the overweight buxom girl buys a size small T when she is a XXl and of course it is LOW CUT! Women are so CLUELESS about what is class. Just because you can put it on, doesn't make it look good!

#10   2011/05/15 11:43PM
    harpo2

Quote calliope: You think designers don't cut clothes that low? Of course they do!

No they don't, when it comes down to everyday wear and everyday evening attire. Did you ever see a woman, "SOPHIA'S" size, with a wedding dress that had no virtual front to her wedding dress? It was like two suspended basketballs stuck just below her chin as a "sexy dress"? These writers have no respect for women nor, law enforcement. Think this is OK? FYI, I actually have mostly designer clothing myself at a size 2 thru 6, depending on my traveling schedule and I have NEVER even seen a dress that had no chest material!

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list