List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: BILLY MILLER'S STATUS ON Y&R - CONFIRMED

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

BILLY MILLER'S STATUS ON Y&R - CONFIRMED

Started by evemarie at 2011/05/08 04:50PM
    Latest post: 2011/05/10 08:08AM, Views: 9511, Replies: 29
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2011/05/09 05:45PM
    Re: BILLY MILLER'S STATUS ON Y&R - CONFIRMED
    Mer2

Quote abey:
    Quote Benay:
    Quote ringpop28: Hi folks! OK here's the deal.... This SOD stuff is just speculation. Everyone's saying Billy's leaving in August, but the TRUTH is Y&R have NOT (I repeat NOT) confirmed anything yet. The reason they haven't confirmed anything is because they are still trying to work something out. They're still in negotiations with Billy. So, until Y&R announces something then everything else is just speculation. I know there was an interview on Friday that came out with MM, where he talked about Billy Miller. BUT in MM's interview he NEVER came out & said Billy was leaving. He did say that he would do everything he could to try to persuade BM to stay, but he never said definitively that BM was leaving. Again it's all speculation until Y&R says anything.
    As for those guys that SOD suggested.... that's wishful casting. The truth of the matter is that Sony (which owns Y&R & Days) is looking specifically at 2 men & 2 women from OLTL & AMC. So, the 2 men that have the greatest shot of joining Y&R as a recast of Billy Abbott IF (and I strongly stress IF) Billy Miller doesn't resgin are ... Josh Kelly (Cutter Wenworth OLTL), & Jacob Young. There have been numerous articles about Sony being interested in those 2 men specifically. But again any Billy Abbott recast is just speculation until Y&R says anything, cause they really want Billy Miller to stay.
    So, don't give up hope that BM is leaving until Y&R says anything. PS~ don't forget that you can write in to show & tell them that you love Billy Miller & want him to stay.

How do I contact the show? Since I wasn't on the save Cane band wagon I don't know. Can you tell me where to write and I'll do it right now?

Maria Arena Bell(Executive Producer of Y&R)
    C/O CBS TV
    7800 Beverly Blvd.
    Los Angeles, California 90036

Good luck! I am going to write a letter to save Billy also.

Thank you,Abey. I'll be writing my letter tonight,too.

#22   2011/05/09 05:55PM
    CaseysWife321

I'm so sad to see BM go! Although, I disagree with some posters here about the original actor that portrayed Billy, ohhhh I LOVED David Tom! I was a teenager watching the show when he was on, and boy did I have a crush! Maybe they'll bring him back?!

I mean look at 'im!!

www.fanpop.com/spots/the-young-and-the-restless/images/4954211/title/1rst-billy-...

#23   2011/05/10 04:13AM
    Frafybunny

Okay, Okay, I know we are all sad to see BIlly Miller leave the role of Billy! It's just something we have to accept, but I hope they bring Jay Kenneth Johnson, I've been a fan of him since I was a little girl From his Phloe days to his days with Melanie, he is an awesome actor I hope he replaces billy! Ugh then seeing him with Victoria... She's gorgeous but I see her with Billy Miller the best

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/05/10 04:20AM
    #24   2011/05/10 04:19AM
    Ebybrowempoly

i love billy miller . he is billy abbott . don't let him go .

#25   2011/05/10 04:37AM
    sasusan014

I agree Billy Miller has been the best Billy Abbott. But, IF, he is going, my choice would be Tom Pelphrey or Daniel Cosgrove.

#26   2011/05/10 06:57AM
    wiggleton2

Sorry that Billy is leaving -each time we change actors we lose something from the show- it doesn't flow the same

#27   2011/05/10 07:04AM
    soapgran

I believe a lot of the younger actors will be leaving soaps. The vets have had their years but the whole world of soaps is dying so why waste time on them ?

#28   2011/05/10 07:13AM
    snookie63

i love this billy,but i think the guy who played chris hughes/billy lewis would make a good billy abbott.

#29   2011/05/10 08:08AM
    Chicken hawk

Quote ringpop28: Hi folks! OK here's the deal.... This SOD stuff is just speculation. Everyone's saying Billy's leaving in August, but the TRUTH is Y&R have NOT (I repeat NOT) confirmed anything yet. The reason they haven't confirmed anything is because they are still trying to work something out. They're still in negotiations with Billy. So, until Y&R announces something then everything else is just speculation. I know there was an interview on Friday that came out with MM, where he talked about Billy Miller. BUT in MM's interview he NEVER came out & said Billy was leaving. He did say that he would do everything he could to try to persuade BM to stay, but he never said definitively that BM was leaving. Again it's all speculation until Y&R says anything.
    As for those guys that SOD suggested.... that's wishful casting. The truth of the matter is that Sony (which owns Y&R & Days) is looking specifically at 2 men & 2 women from OLTL & AMC. So, the 2 men that have the greatest shot of joining Y&R as a recast of Billy Abbott IF (and I strongly stress IF) Billy Miller doesn't resgin are ... Josh Kelly (Cutter Wenworth OLTL), & Jacob Young. There have been numerous articles about Sony being interested in those 2 men specifically. But again any Billy Abbott recast is just speculation until Y&R says anything, cause they really want Billy Miller to stay.
    So, don't give up hope that BM is leaving until Y&R says anything. PS~ don't forget that you can write in to show & tell them that you love Billy Miller & want him to stay.

Hi ringpop, thank you for your great post!

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list