List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: BILLY MILLER'S STATUS ON Y&R - CONFIRMED

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

BILLY MILLER'S STATUS ON Y&R - CONFIRMED

Started by evemarie at 2011/05/08 04:50PM
    Latest post: 2011/05/10 08:08AM, Views: 10007, Replies: 29
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2011/05/08 04:50PM
    BILLY MILLER'S STATUS ON Y&R - CONFIRMED
    evemarie

SOD has confirmed that Billy Miller will be exiting the show in August. They give you a list of some soap hunks they think should replace Billy Miller as Y&R's Billy, since he needs to stick around.

Check out the photos below:

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/billy-club-9

#2   2011/05/08 05:01PM
    Re: BILLY MILLER'S STATUS ON Y&R - CONFIRMED
    jcyl

Quote evemarie: SOD has confirmed that Billy Miller will be exiting the show in August. They give you a list of some soap hunks they think should replace Billy Miller as Y&R's Billy, since he needs to stick around.

www.soapoperadigest.com/content/billy-club-9

Wow, that is too bad, I really like Miller in this role, but I wish him well. He will have a long career, he is very talented.

Looked the possible replacement pic's.....Kyle Lowder formerly of BB would be my first pick.....He can play a rogue and romantic all at the same time....

Second would be Mark Lawson....again talented, handsome, and would be a good - recast.....

#3   2011/05/08 05:51PM
    ShiningStar82

Quote jcyl:
    Quote evemarie: SOD has confirmed that Billy Miller will be exiting the show in August. They give you a list of some soap hunks they think should replace Billy Miller as Y&R's Billy, since he needs to stick around.

Wow, that is too bad, I really like Miller in this role, but I wish him well. He will have a long career, he is very talented.

Looked the possible replacement pic's.....Kyle Lowder formerly of BB would be my first pick.....He can play a rogue and romantic all at the same time....

Second would be Mark Lawson....again talented, handsome, and would be a good - recast.....

That is too bad, Miller was what... the 3rd or 4th recast of Billy, yet he made the role his own in every way. I can't imagine a recast for him right now.

#4   2011/05/08 06:10PM
    evemarie

Quote jcyl:

I know - I'm truly sorry to see Billy Miller leave too. I can't imagine anyone else embodying Billy Abbott as well as he did. I wish him all the best in his career. With his talent and versatility, I can't wait to see what he does in other roles. He's leaving some very big shoes to fill!

What makes me a little nerves is that MAB doesn't have a very good track record when it comes to RE-CAST characters, as far as I'm concerned. Hence, Heather, Malcomb ...

However, I guess on the flip side of all this - it does make you kinda wonder why we haven't heard anything official from CBS or Sony about his departure.

We shall see!

#5   2011/05/08 07:22PM
    ski lady

Billy Miller has been a phenomenal Billy Abbott and he will be tough to replace. If the writers want to be fair to the new Billy, they need to have his character off the show for awhile before introducing him. Billy Miller owns that role for now and we fans need to be Billy-less for awhile, then we'll be more receptive to the new Billy.

#6   2011/05/08 07:22PM
    ski lady

Billy Miller has been a phenomenal Billy Abbott and he will be tough to replace. If the writers want to be fair to the new Billy, they need to have his character off the show for awhile before introducing him. Billy Miller owns that role for now and we fans need to be Billy-less for awhile, then we'll be more receptive to the new Billy.

#7   2011/05/08 07:22PM
    ski lady

#8   2011/05/08 08:40PM
    SamuraiJediS...

if true than billy will prolly go to prison IMO

#9   2011/05/08 09:02PM
    ShiningStar82

Quote evemarie:
    Quote jcyl:

I know - I'm truly sorry to see Billy Miller leave too. I can't imagine anyone else embodying Billy Abbott as well as he did. I wish him all the best in his career. With his talent and versatility, I can't wait to see what he does in other roles. He's leaving some very big shoes to fill!

What makes me a little nerves is that MAB doesn't have a very good track record when it comes to RE-CAST characters, as far as I'm concerned. Hence, Heather, Malcomb ...

However, I guess on the flip side of all this - it does make you kinda wonder why we haven't heard anything official from CBS or Sony about his departure.

We shall see!

Yeah I totally agree about Y&R's history with recasts, that's what worries me a little bit if they recast Billy. The first Billy was ok ( he was Heather Tom's brother) but then when he chose to leave they went through two or three Billy's who didn't fit the role at all until they found Billy Miller.

Bottom of the line, I don't want another Heather scenario. Eden Riegel is a fine actress but she does not fit at all in the role of Heather and yet the show keeps her on.

#10   2011/05/09 04:52AM
    annal

Quote jcyl:

if i had to pick it would be the second guy but thats if i had to pick.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list