List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Do you think will recall the loan to Jack?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Do you think will recall the loan to Jack?

Started by heart and soul at 2006/10/05 07:58AM
    Latest post: 2006/10/05 11:38AM, Views: 759, Replies: 12
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2006/10/05 11:35AM
    Re: Do you think will recall the loan to Jack?
    islandgurl

Quote Sharon Young:
    Quote heart and soul: Do you think Victor will recall tdhe loan to Jack and take the Company back and give itd to Gloria? or back to Katherine? which would you like to see have it back?
    I think he's going to let Gloria govern over it...remember he told John to take care of her on paper.

thanks,
    sharon

Business and Emotions definitely does not mix. Gloria governing Jabot? Cannot compute??????

#12   2006/10/05 11:38AM
    jpro7777

Quote Sharon Young:
    Quote heart and soul: Do you think Victor will recall tdhe loan to Jack and take the Company back and give itd to Gloria? or back to Katherine? which would you like to see have it back?
    I think he's going to let Gloria govern over it...remember he told John to take care of her on paper.

thanks,
    sharon

Something like that would be very interesting!...now i've seen a rumour today that JC may not be renewing her contract...it didn't say what they were going to do with the character though...if they took this type of route they would have to recast...i hope she stays...

#13   2006/10/05 11:38AM
    jpro7777

Quote Sharon Young:

thanks,
    sharon

Something like that would be very interesting!...now i've seen a rumour today that JC may not be renewing her contract...it didn't say what they were going to do with the character though...if they took this type of route they would have to recast...i hope she stays...

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list