List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Do you think will recall the loan to Jack?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Do you think will recall the loan to Jack?

Started by heart and soul at 2006/10/05 07:58AM
    Latest post: 2006/10/05 11:38AM, Views: 686, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/10/05 07:58AM
    Do you think will recall the loan to Jack?
    heart and soul

Do you think Victor will recall tdhe loan to Jack and take the Company back and give itd to Gloria? or back to Katherine? which would you like to see have it back?

#2   2006/10/05 08:01AM
    Re: Do you think will recall the loan to Jack?
    jcline3

Quote heart and soul: Do you think Victor will recall tdhe loan to Jack and take the Company back and give itd to Gloria? or back to Katherine? which would you like to see have it back?
    I think that Victor will give the company to Gloria because he knows Jack can't stand her...This should get the old Victor back to his natural, wonderful self.

#3   2006/10/05 08:03AM
    Sharon Young

Quote heart and soul: Do you think Victor will recall tdhe loan to Jack and take the Company back and give itd to Gloria? or back to Katherine? which would you like to see have it back?
    I think he's going to let Gloria govern over it...remember he told John to take care of her on paper.

thanks,
    sharon

#4   2006/10/05 08:46AM
    adoakey23

Victor was and will be a control freak again, he will be very mad at Jack, and when he finds out that Ashley knew I think there will be a battle over Abby.

#5   2006/10/05 09:06AM
    calivy

ashley knew nothing until jack told her that he was the new ceo of the campany. and if you can love victor for being so controlling how can you not love jack for being controlling. jack only wants his father company back, victor took control of a lot of companies and put a lot of people out of work. he use to buy companies just because he did not like certain people and then he fire those people. and jack has plenty of money, he has his father inheritance. so who's to say that he used victor's money. if you're gonna love victor for being so controlling and ruthless, you gotta love jack.

#6   2006/10/05 09:09AM
    adoakey23

Quote calivy: ashley knew nothing until jack told her that he was the new ceo of the campany. and if you can love victor for being so controlling how can you not love jack for being controlling. jack only wants his father company back, victor took control of a lot of companies and put a lot of people out of work. he use to buy companies just because he did not like certain people and then he fire those people. and jack has plenty of money, he has his father inheritance. so who's to say that he used victor's money. if you're gonna love victor for being so controlling and ruthless, you gotta love jack.

Victor is controlling.........but Jack lost Jabot not just once but twice because he acted bad. Victor is business Jack is a spoiled rich boy. If his father's company meant that much to him he should of treated the company better.

#7   2006/10/05 11:13AM
    lestress

Quote calivy: ashley knew nothing until jack told her that he was the new ceo of the campany. and if you can love victor for being so controlling how can you not love jack for being controlling. jack only wants his father company back, victor took control of a lot of companies and put a lot of people out of work. he use to buy companies just because he did not like certain people and then he fire those people. and jack has plenty of money, he has his father inheritance. so who's to say that he used victor's money. if you're gonna love victor for being so controlling and ruthless, you gotta love jack.

How about not liking either one of them

#8   2006/10/05 11:25AM
    jpro7777

Didn't Victor acquire Jabot the first go around by recalling a loan that couldn't be paid back?

#9   2006/10/05 11:29AM
    gommie

I wasn't watching during the time all that took place, but I am curious as to whehter there was a stipulation with this loan agreement that the money being loaned to Jack was specifically for the purchase of jabot from katherine by jack...if it was a loan with nothing stipulated regarding its use, thehn I do't see how V could recall the loan?

#10   2006/10/05 11:32AM
    jpro7777

Who knows what kind of fine print is on the loan papers...i guess that's something we'll soon find out...when Vic decides what he's going to do...

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list