List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: WHO will replace Billy?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

WHO will replace Billy?

Started by Deerwood at 2011/04/23 12:48PM
    Latest post: 2011/04/24 07:20PM, Views: 2915, Replies: 27
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2011/04/24 09:24AM
    Re: WHO will replace Billy?
    trixie60

Quote twocentsworth:
    Quote Jackie10: I say bring Sharon and Sam to town and let Sam fall head over hills for Victoria. Maybe Sharon and Victoria could vie for Sam a little and Victoria win.

I don't want current "Billy" to leave, but I like your scenario! But, if he has to be replaced wouldn't it be delicious to have it be movie star Ryan Phillippe???

Ryan Phillippe is hot!! Your choice is excellant!!

#22   2011/04/24 09:33AM
    soapgran

Quote twocentsworth:
    Quote Sundevil98: I didn't know who Billy Miller was before he came on the show, but when he showed up as Billy Abbott, I immediately loved his character. He brings such a fun atmosphere to the show, and I'd love to see more humor so IF they have to replace Billy Miller, I hope the personality type is as great as Billy Miller.

D I T T O...I didn't know him pre-Y&R either, but have grown to enjoy him in the role...too bad he's not staying on...

EEEWWW, he was a vile creature on AMC and it took me a long while to get used to him being BA, but now he owns the part and I can't see anyone else to replace him.

#23   2011/04/24 09:36AM
    twocentsworth

Quote soapgran:
    Quote twocentsworth:
    Quote Sundevil98: I didn't know who Billy Miller was before he came on the show, but when he showed up as Billy Abbott, I immediately loved his character. He brings such a fun atmosphere to the show, and I'd love to see more humor so IF they have to replace Billy Miller, I hope the personality type is as great as Billy Miller.

But, I didn't know him as the "vile, ewww character" you describe...I've only known him as TGBA (the great Billy Abbott)...

D I T T O...I didn't know him pre-Y&R either, but have grown to enjoy him in the role...too bad he's not staying on...

EEEWWW, he was a vile creature on AMC and it took me a long while to get used to him being BA, but now he owns the part and I can't see anyone else to replace him.

#24   2011/04/24 09:38AM
    twocentsworth

Quote trixie60:
    Quote twocentsworth:
    Quote Jackie10: I say bring Sharon and Sam to town and let Sam fall head over hills for Victoria. Maybe Sharon and Victoria could vie for Sam a little and Victoria win.

I don't want current "Billy" to leave, but I like your scenario! But, if he has to be replaced wouldn't it be delicious to have it be movie star Ryan Phillippe???

Thanks...to me they have similar physical features and look alike...

#25   2011/04/24 09:46AM
    trixie60

Quote twocentsworth:
    Quote trixie60:
    Quote twocentsworth:

Thanks...to me they have similar physical features and look alike...

I think that Billy Miller is just as attractive as Ryan Phillipee but don't really think that they look alike but he would be great as Billy Abbott.

#26   2011/04/24 09:53AM
    twocentsworth

Somehow my response a few comments back got in-between another's...I responded: That I didn't know Billy Miller in any other role than that on Y&R of TGBA (the great Billy Abbott)...

#27   2011/04/24 06:03PM
    Book Addict

Quote Karennnnn:
    Quote samgirl: I hope Billy stays. But if not, I kinda like Kyle Lowder ex Rick from B&B

I hope they do Not replace him with Kyle Lowder! Sorry, he is not at all right for that part! Keep Billy Miller at ALL costs!

I do not want Kyle Lowder either. No way. Not right for that role.

#28   2011/04/24 07:20PM
    SamuraiJediS...

if true that billy miller is not returning than the character pf billy will be exposed and then taken to prison

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list