List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Poor John, "Restless" he is, will he ever find peace on the Young & the "Restless"?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Poor John, "Restless" he is, will he ever find peace on the Young & the "Restless"?

Started by Sharon Young at 2006/10/04 11:57AM
    Latest post: 2006/10/05 07:53AM, Views: 749, Replies: 15
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2006/10/04 03:33PM
    Re: Poor John,
    Sharon Young

Quote lestress: Hmmmmm maybe Jack could stuff him like in you know "Psycho" and have him sitting in the boardroom. No no forget I said that.....................

There always bringing back someone from the grave, they did that in B&B that brunett oh what's her name? Hunter Tyler.

thanks for posting,
    sharon

#12   2006/10/04 05:31PM
    kimyla

In his recent interview, Jerry Douglas (John) said somthing about having 50 shows a to do a year now insted of 100.. I am not sure if he means through the end of his contract to finish out his year or if its an on going thing.

#13   2006/10/04 05:43PM
    lestress

FIFTY more appearances on Y&R? I hope he has his wardrobe ready.

#14   2006/10/04 05:54PM
    Sharon Young

Quote lestress: FIFTY more appearances on Y&R? I hope he has his wardrobe ready.

Hey ladies, I just found out! Rosey paid 400,000.to get her man! on Nip & Tuck.....wow it's on again Friday night! I don't know if you get it but it's the show TJ was on 2 weeks ago.

#15   2006/10/05 01:49AM
    Shys

Seeing john haunt jack was the most ridiculous thing i have ever seen. John always told jack how proud he was on him, now to see him tell him he is ashamed of him because of the fishers. Come on....

#16   2006/10/05 07:53AM
    Sharon Young

Quote Shys: Seeing john haunt jack was the most ridiculous thing i have ever seen. John always told jack how proud he was on him, now to see him tell him he is ashamed of him because of the fishers. Come on....
    John has actually thrown Jack out of the family before...remember the board room when john was married to jill & found out Jackie boy had an affair with Jill! John has been very ashamed of Jack in the past!

thanks for posting,
    sharon

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list