List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Poor John, "Restless" he is, will he ever find peace on the Young & the "Restless"?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Poor John, "Restless" he is, will he ever find peace on the Young & the "Restless"?

Started by Sharon Young at 2006/10/04 11:57AM
    Latest post: 2006/10/05 07:53AM, Views: 770, Replies: 15
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/10/04 11:57AM
    Poor John, "Restless" he is, will he ever find peace on the Young & the "Restless"?
    Sharon Young

>( what do you think? I hope not.......

#2   2006/10/04 12:03PM
    Re: Poor John,
    lestress

Only when they finally let him RIP

#3   2006/10/04 12:06PM
    adoakey23

Quote lestress: Only when they finally let him RIP

The Ghost thing will end soon I think John whats to play golf and I think record a CD

#4   2006/10/04 01:50PM
    Sharon Young

some say it's jack's conscience, I hope not, I want John to visit ashley as well

#5   2006/10/04 01:59PM
    gommie

Quote Sharon Young:
    some say it's jack's conscience, I hope not, I want John to visit ashley as well

it is indeed Jacks conscience...and if john visits Ashley then it will be hers......I don't think John will be coming back after the way Jack stormed out on him the other day, telling him he would no longer feel gulity

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/10/04 01:59PM
    #6   2006/10/04 02:09PM
    Sharon Young

Quote gommie:
    Quote Sharon Young:

it is indeed Jacks conscience...and if john visits Ashley then it will be hers......I don't think John will be coming back after the way Jack stormed out on him the other day, telling him he would no longer feel gulity
    this is a personal belief...I believe we can come back and look in on the ones we've left behind so I'm hoping John visits others
    thanks,
    sharon

#7   2006/10/04 02:13PM
    gommie

Quote Sharon Young:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote Sharon Young:

this is a personal belief...I believe we can come back and look in on the ones we've left behind so I'm hoping John visits others
    thanks,
    sharon

Oh, I believe that too....just not to the degree they have created here...........

#8   2006/10/04 02:42PM
    Sharon Young

I wish they'd rehire him...go dig him up and really blow Jacks mind!!! haaaaaaaaa

thanks for posting,
    sharon

#9   2006/10/04 02:44PM
    gommie

Quote Sharon Young: I wish they'd rehire him...go dig him up and really blow Jacks mind!!! haaaaaaaaa

thanks for posting,
    sharon

LOL LOL..it would not be the first time they have perfomed such a fete......

#10   2006/10/04 02:44PM
    lestress

Hmmmmm maybe Jack could stuff him like in you know "Psycho" and have him sitting in the boardroom. No no forget I said that.....................

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list