List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Casting Rumor

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Casting Rumor

Started by baileysmommy at 2011/04/15 10:36AM
    Latest post: 2011/04/18 01:48AM, Views: 9707, Replies: 65
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #21   2011/04/15 09:47PM
    Re: Casting Rumor
    baileysmommy

Quote Eppy: I suppose when a celebrity attempts to detach from Scientology, that is the way they are looked upon, 'hated and as an enemy'. Michelle should stick to her acting and a little less dictating others free choice. I hope this is an exaggerated story put out there by someone.

No, you can google Michael Fairman leaves Scientology and I'm sure it will come up.

#22   2011/04/15 09:53PM
    Eppy

Quote baileysmommy:
    Quote Eppy: I suppose when a celebrity attempts to detach from Scientology, that is the way they are looked upon, 'hated and as an enemy'. Michelle should stick to her acting and a little less dictating others free choice. I hope this is an exaggerated story put out there by someone.

No, you can google Michael Fairman leaves Scientology and I'm sure it will come up.
    Oh okay. Do you know if it's true that Sharon Case has detached as well. There is rumor out there that she has.

#23   2011/04/15 10:14PM
    baileysmommy

Quote Eppy:
    Quote baileysmommy:

Oh okay. Do you know if it's true that Sharon Case has detached as well. There is rumor out there that she has.

This is what I know for sure... both Michelle Stafford, and Sharon Case belong to the...scientology. Whether Ms. Case has left or not I am not sure. This is what Michael Fairman posted at: markrathbun.wordpress.com/2011/01/23/michael-fairman/

"Reluctantly I related that I had left the Church, and what had happened on Sunday and Tuesday. She seemed patient and interested and willing to listen, but the conversation was interrupted. Before we resumed a while later, I asked her to please stop me if and when she began to feel the slightest enturbulation. She said she could take it and would I go ahead.

I began speaking about the research which had brought me to my decision. When I drew the distinction between LRH and his technology, and the current management of the Church,which I have come to believe was corrupt, she instantly transformed into another person. I was now the “enemy” attacking her life and everything she believed in. The more I tried to explain why I had come to my conclusions, the more savage her attack became. She said I needed
    to stop and that I was “not there” and that every remark I was making was covertly hostile. Then she made a most bizarre statement — “You” (meaning me), she said, “now have an enemy at work”. It was said with such venom, I was stunned. She made another brief but equally bizarre series of comments about always being my friend and she left. The comment about work was handled immediately with the proper terminals."

But when this was reported on we love soaps they said this:
    "The bigger question is - if she really told Fairman he had an enemy at work, this is then the second performer at Y&R she has had a questionable encounter with. (At least she didn't spit in Fairman's face.)"

Being that Victoria Rowell had said in an interview after leaving the show that Stafford had spit in Rowells face...that is how I came to the conclusion that it was Stafford and not Case.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/04/15 10:17PM
    #24   2011/04/15 10:57PM
    Eppy

Quote baileysmommy:
    Quote Eppy:
    Quote baileysmommy:

This is what I know for sure... both Michelle Stafford, and Sharon Case belong to the...scientology. Whether Ms. Case has left or not I am not sure. This is what Michael Fairman posted at: markrathbun.wordpress.com/2011/01/23/michael-fairman/

"Reluctantly I related that I had left the Church, and what had happened on Sunday and Tuesday. She seemed patient and interested and willing to listen, but the conversation was interrupted. Before we resumed a while later, I asked her to please stop me if and when she began to feel the slightest enturbulation. She said she could take it and would I go ahead.

I began speaking about the research which had brought me to my decision. When I drew the distinction between LRH and his technology, and the current management of the Church,which I have come to believe was corrupt, she instantly transformed into another person. I was now the “enemy” attacking her life and everything she believed in. The more I tried to explain why I had come to my conclusions, the more savage her attack became. She said I needed
    to stop and that I was “not there” and that every remark I was making was covertly hostile. Then she made a most bizarre statement — “You” (meaning me), she said, “now have an enemy at work”. It was said with such venom, I was stunned. She made another brief but equally bizarre series of comments about always being my friend and she left. The comment about work was handled immediately with the proper terminals."

"The bigger question is - if she really told Fairman he had an enemy at work, this is then the second performer at Y&R she has had a questionable encounter with. (At least she didn't spit in Fairman's face.)"

Being that Victoria Rowell had said in an interview after leaving the show that Stafford had spit in Rowells face...that is how I came to the conclusion that it was Stafford and not Case.

WOW is all I can say at this point. Very revealing.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/04/15 10:59PM
    #25   2011/04/16 04:18AM
    soapgran

Quote baileysmommy:
    Quote Eppy:
    Quote baileysmommy:

Where does it say he was referring to MS??

#26   2011/04/16 06:02AM
    Niore Beaute

Quote baileysmommy: There is a rumor floating around the web that Beyonce has been cast to play the role of Toshanda Marshall. Toshanda will be an on the rise high fashion model, who as rumors speculate will be the long lost daughter that Dru gave up for adoption before coming to Genoa City. Beyonce is said to make her first appearance as Toshanda this summer. Toshanda has been hired for a photo shoot at Restless Style, upon arriving at the Restless Style offices Toshanda dramatically steps out of the elevator and strides up to Phyllis and slaps her across her right cheek. “That’s for spitting in my mama’s face!” Toshanda shouts. She then smacks Phyllis across her left cheek stating, “And that one is from Zenu, bi tch!”

Gosh...I hope it is just a rumor...I hate Beyonce' with her non singing self...

Thank God for the FF button.

#27   2011/04/16 06:10AM
    Mutley

What does MS religion have to do with a casting rumor. This thread is such an obvious bait.

#28   2011/04/16 06:19AM
    soapgran

Quote Mutley: What does MS religion have to do with a casting rumor. This thread is such an obvious bait.

I think you are prolly right, I read the whole write up and NOWHERE did it mention MS.

#29   2011/04/16 07:53AM
    baileysmommy

Quote Mutley: What does MS religion have to do with a casting rumor. This thread is such an obvious bait.

Bait? For what? Fact is there are only two actress's on Y&R who have/are associated with scientolgy, and only one of them have been accussed of spitting in another actress's face. It's not baiting, it's called deduction Watson.

I have said a few times in this thread that I think Michelle Stafford is an amazing actress. I was expressing my disappointment in a humorous way with her actions, and that FOR ME it is now very difficult to watch her and seperate the actress from the role.
    Believe me the whole Sharon/Phyllis nonsense bores me to tears. I have always found Michelle exciting and fun to watch, it's just that now knowing these things about her it makes it more difficult to watch her on screen.
    Same way in which FOR ME it is difficult to watch Tom Cruise after he did the jumping on Oprah's couch, and blasting Brooke Sheilds for the way in which she choose to deal with her post-partum depression. Not every one can be cured by holding two tin cans in their hands, and being told by someone after forking over several thousand dollars that their Teton is out of whack, and they will need to pay for more auditing (tin can holding) until the evils of Zenu can be reconciled.

#30   2011/04/16 10:45AM
    soapgran

Quote baileysmommy:

Bait? For what? Fact is there are only two actress's on Y&R who have/are associated with scientolgy, and only one of them have been accussed of spitting in another actress's face. It's not baiting, it's called deduction Watson.

I have said a few times in this thread that I think Michelle Stafford is an amazing actress. I was expressing my disappointment in a humorous way with her actions, and that FOR ME it is now very difficult to watch her and seperate the actress from the role.
    Believe me the whole Sharon/Phyllis nonsense bores me to tears. I have always found Michelle exciting and fun to watch, it's just that now knowing these things about her it makes it more difficult to watch her on screen.
    Same way in which FOR ME it is difficult to watch Tom Cruise after he did the jumping on Oprah's couch, and blasting Brooke Sheilds for the way in which she choose to deal with her post-partum depression. Not every one can be cured by holding two tin cans in their hands, and being told by someone after forking over several thousand dollars that their Teton is out of whack, and they will need to pay for more auditing (tin can holding) until the evils of Zenu can be reconciled.

All I have to say is this----- NOWHERE does that write up mention MS OR SC. just because they are the only two actresses KNOWN TO YOU on the set does not give you the right to make such a statement. There are MANY other women who work on the show. This is just your "deduction", there is absolutely no basis for it. As for the other incident I take anything that VR says with a grain of salt, she has proven many times over what kind of person she is. Saying things like this can be harmful to people and it is unfair of you to post something like that on a public mb.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list