List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sharon Case Talks VERY HONESTLY About her Divorce

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sharon Case Talks VERY HONESTLY About her Divorce

Started by Jaycee5 at 2011/04/10 02:23PM
    Latest post: 2011/04/12 12:21AM, Views: 153867, Replies: 32
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2011/04/10 03:50PM
    Re: Sharon Case Talks VERY HONESTLY About her Divorce
    SharonRocksIt

Quote Gleek Fan: well IF she has been in a "relationship" for over two years, and she just got divorced last year, that says alot!!

she hangs alot with her jewlery designer galpal, they go on girlcations together, and when they were in New Orleans it was SC and her new Dog and her gal pal jewelry designer

Who said she has been in a relationship for over two years????I DID NOT SAY THAT.I said one year. QUOTE: "Sharon Case has had a serious relationship with the country singer Jimmy Wayne for well over a year now." JEEZZZZ stop putting words in my mouth and check the post twice before you reply.

So what are you insinuating about her and her friend?Do you really want to go there??????

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/04/10 03:53PM
    #12   2011/04/10 04:01PM
    jcyl

Quote SharonRocksIt: This is an old interview. It is at least a couple of years old.Sharon Case has had a serious relationship with the country singer Jimmy Wayne for well over a year now.Wayne is friends with the singer Jewel who in turn is friends with SC and introduced them.He has never been married and is 38 years old,two years younger than SC.It was reported that they were having a baby this past January but as we can see that was in error.

I thought that I had read this interview before, it sounded so familiar......was it THIS whole interview in SOD a year or so ago?

#13   2011/04/10 04:02PM
    reng

Wiki says she married in 2007 and divorced in 2009.

#14   2011/04/10 04:02PM
    SharonRocksIt

Quote soapwatch:
    Quote SharonRocksIt:
    Quote Gleek Fan: well IF she has been in a "relationship" for over two years, and she just got divorced last year, that says alot!!

she hangs alot with her jewlery designer galpal, they go on girlcations together, and when they were in New Orleans it was SC and her new Dog and her gal pal jewelry designer

Who said she has been in a relationship for over two years????I DID NOT SSAY THAT.I said one year.JEEZZZZ stop putting words in my mouth and check you eye sight.So what are you insinuating about her and her friend?Do you really want to go there??????

Who was putting words in your mouth? I don't think she was even talking to you. Telling someone to "check their eyesight" is rude. Why are you trying to start a fight?

I don't give a flying donkey's azz what you believe or think.She was talking about my post which she distorted to make SC look bad and then hinted about her and her friend.Just to bad mouth SC and get posters fighting and banned.It's interesting to see the poster that started this thread is a Sharon hater and so are all the others except Loving and Dawn.They have chimed in right on cue.I am not starting a fight and I know a bait thread when I see one.So have a blast sweetheart.I ain't playing your games tonight.Buh bye!!!!!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2011/04/10 04:07PM
    #15   2011/04/10 04:03PM
    Jaycee5

Quote lovinthesoaps: I feel for anyone who has to go through divorce. There is not a person out there who doesnt stand up on their wedding day believing they found their soul mate. I think its crushing on alot of people but celebrities have it tough. Every emotion, issue, choice is out there for the public to think they can judge, not pretty. I am glad she has been able to talk about it, sometimes its the best way to heal. Hopefully she finds someone who makes her happy. I consider myself lucky that way.

I was surprised by how honest she was about it.

#16   2011/04/10 04:03PM
    SharonRocksIt

Quote jcyl:
    Quote SharonRocksIt: This is an old interview. It is at least a couple of years old.Sharon Case has had a serious relationship with the country singer Jimmy Wayne for well over a year now.Wayne is friends with the singer Jewel who in turn is friends with SC and introduced them.He has never been married and is 38 years old,two years younger than SC.It was reported that they were having a baby this past January but as we can see that was in error.

I thought that I had read this interview before, it sounded so familiar......was it THIS whole interview in SOD a year or so ago?

Yes it was.

#17   2011/04/10 04:05PM
    Jaycee5

Quote jcyl:

so what? Most of us never read it before. If you already read the interview then fine. But it really does seem to be rubbing Sharon Case fans the wrong way. Why?

#18   2011/04/10 04:12PM
    mitzii

This thread is enjoyable. I like the nice little
    subtle baiting. Nice read. soapwatch welcome back.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/04/10 04:12PM
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list