List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: DELIA IS SO ADORABLE!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

DELIA IS SO ADORABLE!

Started by abey at 2011/04/05 06:47AM
    Latest post: 2011/04/06 08:35AM, Views: 2686, Replies: 13
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2011/04/06 07:57AM
    Re: DELIA IS SO ADORABLE!
    lovelea

Really you don't think thats her. Here's another pic he posted. He is always posting pics of her. This one is her playing with Reed on the set of billy and Vic's house.

Thanks for being so polite about it, unlike others.

plixi.com/p/74755858

#12   2011/04/06 08:02AM
    lovelea

Maybe someone can research and get the actors name who plays her, and put this to rest. If thats not the little girl who plays Delia, then she sure looks exactly like her!

All I am asking is for someone to prove me wrong with proof. Just don't say no she's not her, get proof!!!

#13   2011/04/06 08:15AM
    Benay

Quote lovelea: Maybe someone can research and get the actors name who plays her, and put this to rest. If thats not the little girl who plays Delia, then she sure looks exactly like her!

All I am asking is for someone to prove me wrong with proof. Just don't say no she's not her, get proof!!!

I found this on Wiki (Children of the Young and Restless)
    (2010 - present)Cordelia is currently being played by Alix & Madeline Dubois. MM daughter sure looks like her though.

#14   2011/04/06 08:35AM
    lovelea

Quote Benay:
    Quote lovelea: Maybe someone can research and get the actors name who plays her, and put this to rest. If thats not the little girl who plays Delia, then she sure looks exactly like her!

I found this on Wiki (Children of the Young and Restless)
    (2010 - present)Cordelia is currently being played by Alix & Madeline Dubois. MM daughter sure looks like her though.

Yes I just found that info too, and watched the youtube video. They do look a like tho right?! Crazy! Thanks for proving me wrong, I love a good challenge!

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list