List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Y&R...please stop crossdressing that little boy!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Y&R...please stop crossdressing that little boy!!

Started by LoganH8tr at 2011/04/03 09:43PM
    Latest post: 2011/04/04 01:27PM, Views: 6260, Replies: 42
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #1   2011/04/03 09:43PM
    Y&R...please stop crossdressing that little boy!!
    LoganH8tr

Ok so I'm a couple days late with this post...but seriously...The Young and the Restless needs to stop crossdressing that little boy that plays Faith!

In the beginning when no one could tell that baby who played Faith was really a boy...it was ok....but seriously that dress the little boy was wearing in the courtroom when Nick brought him in was just too much!!!

I mean can we give him a pink shirt and some khakis? Does it HAVE to be a dress? Come on...let's not give him a complex ok?

This is too much...Adam's hair can't get any spikier...Nick's hair can't get any oilier so what does YR do...crossdress a baby!

YR's wardrobe department and stylists are just out of control. Too much gin and juice if you ask me.

#2   2011/04/03 09:54PM
    Re: Y&R...please stop crossdressing that little boy!!
    Wombat44

Quote LoganH8tr: Ok so I'm a couple days late with this post...but seriously...The Young and the Restless needs to stop crossdressing that little boy that plays Faith!

In the beginning when no one could tell that baby who played Faith was really a boy...it was ok....but seriously that dress the little boy was wearing in the courtroom when Nick brought him in was just too much!!!

I mean can we give him a pink shirt and some khakis? Does it HAVE to be a dress? Come on...let's not give him a complex ok?

This is too much...Adam's hair can't get any spikier...Nick's hair can't get any oilier so what does YR do...crossdress a baby!

YR's wardrobe department and stylists are just out of control. Too much gin and juice if you ask me.

Can you imagine how the poor little tyke will feel when he wants to see episodes of his 'early acting career.'

I just find it unbelievable that there wouldn't have been hundreds of mothers who would have loved for their little baby girl to play the part....or is it cheaper to hire little boys?

#3   2011/04/03 10:38PM
    LoganH8tr

I know what you mean Wombat. It's not like it's a diaper commercial.

He is sooooo cute.....but he sooooo looks like a little boy. I just hope they don't try to give him pigtails.

#4   2011/04/03 10:45PM
    jcyl

Quote LoganH8tr: I know what you mean Wombat. It's not like it's a diaper commercial.

He is sooooo cute.....but he sooooo looks like a little boy. I just hope they don't try to give him pigtails.

I didn't realize they were little twin boys....really???

They are so cute and baby girl like.....

Anyhoo.....anyone remember the little boy twins on Everybody Loves Raymond? In a flashback episode, they had them playing "little Allie" with Pigtails......now that was odd.....

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/04/03 10:45PM
    #5   2011/04/04 02:03AM
    Habsgurl4

It really is time for them to change the babies. They need a baby girl to play the part not boys. They are so obvious.

#6   2011/04/04 02:58AM
    evemarie

I agree about "Faith" - they really do need to change it up a little.

Also, my understanding is the baby that plays "Lucy" is one of a set of TRIPLETS. 2 BOYS and 1 GIRL all siblings. So, go figure!

#7   2011/04/04 03:14AM
    evemarie

OOps!!!!

I meant to site my source -

Per www.star-kidz.net, there are triplets playing Lucy - two boys and a girl - Monte, James, and Viviana.

#8   2011/04/04 03:17AM
    Benay

Quote Habsgurl4: It really is time for them to change the babies. They need a baby girl to play the part not boys. They are so obvious.

When Nick carried that little guy into the courtroom I had to lol. The baby even has a boy haircut now. It looked so ridiculous him wearing that pink dress - just looking like a little boy in a pink dress. Poor little boy's going to take some beatings for that when he gets in school.

#9   2011/04/04 03:45AM
    Blue 501

Quote LoganH8tr: I know what you mean Wombat. It's not like it's a diaper commercial.

I know, he even stands like a little boy. His very posture screams "boy". Ernest Hemingway wore dresses beyond the age he should have and (IMHO) grew up with a constant need to prove his masculinity.

1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list