List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chancellor Industries

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chancellor Industries

Started by CowbellDrools at 2007/05/27 09:05PM
    Latest post: 2007/05/27 09:56PM, Views: 426, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2007/05/27 09:27PM
    Re: Chancellor Industries
    Eppy

I have never seen anything going on at Chancellor Industries. At Jabot, all we ever see is the boardroom and Jill's office occasionally. Most of the office stuff takes place at Newman Interprises. When Ashley was there, we saw the lab.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/05/27 09:28PM
    #2   2007/05/27 09:32PM
    nyaccent

Quote Eppy: I have never seen anything going on at Chancellor Industries. At Jabot, all we ever see is the boardroom and Jill's office occasionally. Most of the office stuff takes place at Newman Interprises. When Ashley was there, we saw the lab.

At Newman, we see the break room alot. We also see Victor's office and now we are seeing the room that Jack has rented out for his campaign. Where is Jabot? We used to see the offices at Jabot alot. I don't recall ever seeing Chancellor Industries offices.

#3   2007/05/27 09:39PM
    Eppy

Quote nyaccent:
    Quote Eppy: I have never seen anything going on at Chancellor Industries. At Jabot, all we ever see is the boardroom and Jill's office occasionally. Most of the office stuff takes place at Newman Interprises. When Ashley was there, we saw the lab.

At Newman, we see the break room alot. We also see Victor's office and now we are seeing the room that Jack has rented out for his campaign. Where is Jabot? We used to see the offices at Jabot alot. I don't recall ever seeing Chancellor Industries offices.
    I commented on another thread sometime ago - forget the question, but I remember that Y&R had a LOT of sets - much more than we see now. Too numerous to mention but everyone seemed to have their own office and apartment. Don't Michael or Paul have an office anymore? Or does Michael just conduct business out of his apartment. But, with his major client living with him, guess he doesn't need one!

#4   2007/05/27 09:43PM
    nyaccent

Thats right. Paul and Michael had an office. They all work from their homes now. But you would think how rich Michael is, he won that million dollar lottery, and he has wealthy clients, he must be making one heck of a salary..... he would have a pent house office somewhere.

#5   2007/05/27 09:47PM
    Eppy

Quote nyaccent: Thats right. Paul and Michael had an office. They all work from their homes now. But you would think how rich Michael is, he won that million dollar lottery, and he has wealthy clients, he must be making one heck of a salary..... he would have a pent house office somewhere.
    That makes sense to me and he could have afforded an apt. for Mommy for that matter. Guess he and Lauren just LOVED having her mooch off of them.

#6   2007/05/27 09:56PM
    nyaccent

I think you are right about that!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list