List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: How about a make over

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

How about a make over

Started by adoakey23 at 2006/10/04 06:08AM
    Latest post: 2006/10/05 02:47PM, Views: 990, Replies: 21
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2006/10/05 06:37AM
    Re: How about a make over
    PlatinumVlonde

Quote adoakey23: Would anyone like to see the Abbott living room the Chancellor living room and the Newman one get a remodel. I mean very rich people. These houses have looked the same for 30 years now.

#12   2006/10/05 06:44AM
    PlatinumVlonde

I cant believe you girls wanting gay guys to redecorate instead of some sexy guys... and Remember Sharon is Redecorating her house... . and well I loved Paul and Lauren's loft apt... with the ten-speed hanging on the brick wall.. (so kewl), and as my personalized license plate reads "SOTWEET" I would love to be Paul's new wifey and decorator... And YES I agree, its time for Nikki to redecorate, and for Jack and Ashley to redecorate...(hopefully John wont come back as they are redecorating lol)

#13   2006/10/05 07:04AM
    lestress

A nice heterosexual good looking young man in well fitting jeans is who they need to get to redecorate the mansions

#14   2006/10/05 07:11AM
    PlatinumVlonde

Quote lestress: A nice heterosexual good looking young man in well fitting jeans is who they need to get to redecorate the mansions

AMEN!! Lestress... someone like Brad Carleton like when he was the 'pool boy' for the Abbots...LOL

#15   2006/10/05 08:49AM
    adoakey23

Quote lestress: A nice heterosexual good looking young man in well fitting jeans is who they need to get to redecorate the mansions

I agree, I was just being funny. But I'm sick of seeing the same lamps and glass balls.

#16   2006/10/05 11:45AM
    lestress

Definitely like Brad!

#17   2006/10/05 11:46AM
    lestress

Quote adoakey23: Ask Chrissy she can find out

adoakey - just wanted to tell you that I borrowed your "Show me the money" line from Jerry McGuire in another post. Thanks for reminding me of it. It sure does apply a lot in GC.

#18   2006/10/05 11:49AM
    jpro7777

Sharon had fabric swatches to remodel the cottage...I wonder who she's using since Diane Jenkins is no longer around...or maybe that one will get dropped too...

It would definately be nice to see these places revamped. The Newman living room looks very dated too. I kinda laughed when Nick was helping Victor fix the lamp on the side table...its like just get a new lamp a new sofa (one that looks comfy to sit on)...and redo the room...

They should have a trading spaces Y&R...

#19   2006/10/05 11:51AM
    lestress

I wonder if that furniture in those sets is really comfortable. The sets have been there as long as I have been watching the show. Brad inherited his house from his wife, Casandra and he has lived in it with Traci, Ashley and now Victoria. Will Sharon be next

#20   2006/10/05 11:55AM
    jpro7777

Quote lestress: I wonder if that furniture in those sets is really comfortable. The sets have been there as long as I have been watching the show. Brad inherited his house from his wife, Casandra and he has lived in it with Traci, Ashley and now Victoria. Will Sharon be next

Urghh..that's a sick thought considering how the couches in GC are ...well ...for lack of better word..."used"

Usually when ppl remarry the either bring in some of the other person's belongings, redecorate, or find a place that belongs to both. But it seems these women have no problem with moving into a house that really has none of their own touches...that would bother me...

And with all the money these ppl are supposed to have...its a bit unrealistic...

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list