List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: How about a make over

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

How about a make over

Started by adoakey23 at 2006/10/04 06:08AM
    Latest post: 2006/10/05 02:47PM, Views: 1018, Replies: 21
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2006/10/04 06:08AM
    How about a make over
    adoakey23

Would anyone like to see the Abbott living room the Chancellor living room and the Newman one get a remodel. I mean very rich people. These houses have looked the same for 30 years now.

#2   2006/10/04 07:32AM
    Re: How about a make over
    lestress

I know I know. Jill tried to redo the Chancellor mansion after the judge declared that half of it was hers but something happened and she abandoned the plans. I'm sure Y&R just didn't have the funds to make a new set. Jill also tried to modernize the Abbott mansion when she was married to John with similar results.

Paul's office is gone as is his apartment. Haven't seen either of them in ages.

#3   2006/10/04 07:54AM
    Chrissi

Hmm this is interesting. I agree, and it's funny that Paul no longer has an office or an apartment. I wonder if they'll show Professor Korbel's place sometime, or Billy's Porche! :P

#4   2006/10/04 08:05AM
    Sharon Young

Quote adoakey23: Would anyone like to see the Abbott living room the Chancellor living room and the Newman one get a remodel. I mean very rich people. These houses have looked the same for 30 years now.
    I'm with you...a little update would be refreshing!

thanks,
    sharon

#5   2006/10/04 08:09AM
    Sharon Young

Quote Chrissi: Hmm this is interesting. I agree, and it's funny that Paul no longer has an office or an apartment. I wonder if they'll show Professor Korbel's place sometime, or Billy's Porche! :P
    When I was single I had my license plate on mine to say POORCH, the first 4 letters describing what was left, but I loved my porche!

#6   2006/10/04 09:06AM
    gommie

Quote adoakey23: Would anyone like to see the Abbott living room the Chancellor living room and the Newman one get a remodel. I mean very rich people. These houses have looked the same for 30 years now.

Well now that could certainly lend us new characters and storylines too..get all those construction workers in there and maybe a couple of gay decorator guys like the ones from Father of the Bride Two-give uis few laughs for sure

#7   2006/10/04 09:16AM
    adoakey23

Quote gommie:

Well now that could certainly lend us new characters and storylines too..get all those construction workers in there and maybe a couple of gay decorator guys like the ones from Father of the Bride Two-give uis few laughs for sure

They should bring on the guys from Queer eye for the straight guy. That would be so great

#8   2006/10/04 11:26AM
    lestress

Come to think of it when JIll attempted to remodel the Abbott place she had a really good looking contractor and I do believe she had an affair with him although he never got to redecorate. I wish I could remember his name. He had been on a sitcom. Maybe somebody remembers.

#9   2006/10/04 11:27AM
    adoakey23

Ask Chrissy she can find out

#10   2006/10/04 02:26PM
    lestress

Chrissi - I think the sitcom starred Sandy Duncan ---- maybe...

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list