List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Paul's love life

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Paul's love life

Started by nyaccent at 2006/10/03 06:14PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/05 03:07AM, Views: 865, Replies: 17
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2006/10/04 12:59PM
    Re: Paul's love life
    cincin

Paul definitely needs a romance. I remember when he found out he was a father by April. He is a great character who deserves a great storyline.

#12   2006/10/04 02:10PM
    gommie

Remember Cassandra?? As I recall she was married to a much older very wealthy man...and she and Paul fell in love(Paul was crazy about her) and either did marry for a short while or maybe they were just engaged...she was killed in a an automobile accident I think...and wonder of wonders..Mary did not like her..

#13   2006/10/04 02:12PM
    gommie

Quote PlatinumVlonde: Yes.. I think Paul should be on everyday... and have a wife... ME!!! I love Paul.. I have been telling them for years to let MEEE be his wife.. I am perfect to be Paul's wife.. I miss Paul... I would be sooo good to him...

LOL LOL writer's are you listening....??

#14   2006/10/04 02:14PM
    Sharon Young

Quote gommie: Remember Cassandra?? As I recall she was married to a much older very wealthy man...and she and Paul fell in love(Paul was crazy about her) and either did marry for a short while or maybe they were just engaged...she was killed in a an automobile accident I think...and wonder of wonders..Mary did not like her..
    what do you think about Paul & Victoria? I suppose Jill is possible....I don't know?
    thanks,
    sharon

#15   2006/10/04 02:22PM
    gommie

Quote Sharon Young:
    Quote gommie: Remember Cassandra?? As I recall she was married to a much older very wealthy man...and she and Paul fell in love(Paul was crazy about her) and either did marry for a short while or maybe they were just engaged...she was killed in a an automobile accident I think...and wonder of wonders..Mary did not like her..
    what do you think about Paul & Victoria? I suppose Jill is possible....I don't know?
    thanks,
    sharon

I guess once they grow up age is not an issue? I think when Paul was married to his first wife(who was that?) Victoria was not even born yet.......but I guess if it hasn't been attempted,it probably will be....Jill and Paul are pretty much close to the same age soapparts wise.....

#16   2006/10/04 09:31PM
    nyaccent

Paul and Ashley were dating for a bit, but then she moved on to Will.

Also Paul's luck is like Michal Landons character on Little House. If he didn't have bad luck, he wouldn't have any.

Also whatever happened to Paul's sister Patty....bring her back.

#17   2006/10/05 03:04AM
    PlatinumVlonde

Quote nyaccent: Paul and Ashley were dating for a bit, but then she moved on to Will.

Also Paul's luck is like Michal Landons character on Little House. If he didn't have bad luck, he wouldn't have any.

Also whatever happened to Paul's sister Patty....bring her back.

#18   2006/10/05 03:07AM
    PlatinumVlonde

There's just NO woman on the Y@R for Paul... although I want him to have the biggest, most beautiful wedding on the show... I want to be the Bride... with the most beautiful gown they have ever seen.. Im thinking Mini-Dress Gown.. with white high heels.. etc...I promise I will throw the bouquet to Gloria....

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list