List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Paul's love life

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Paul's love life

Started by nyaccent at 2006/10/03 06:14PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/05 03:07AM, Views: 867, Replies: 17
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/10/03 06:14PM
    Paul's love life
    nyaccent

I really think the writers should include a wife or girlfriend for Paul. Not just a casual thing like he has been having but a long term relationship. He has had the worst luck. Years and years ago, he was married to April and has a daughter somewhere but that has long been forgotten. He has had some interests in some of the characters but nothing long term. He really seems like such a nice guy. What do you all think?

#2   2006/10/03 06:16PM
    Re: Paul's love life
    lestress

He was married to Christine for a while but that went south. Then he married Isabelle and that went south. He doesn't seem to have much of a role anymore. He was also married to Lauren for a while. I always thought he should hook up with his secretary Lynn as she was so crazy about him but it was never in the cards I guess. His mother liked her too.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/10/03 06:17PM
    #3   2006/10/03 06:18PM
    nyaccent

That is so true and I really like him as a character. They should bring him back with a bigger part. Wow I remember 20 years ago when he and Nikki were kidnapped by the moonies. He goes back a long way.

#4   2006/10/03 06:38PM
    Chrissi

I totally agree. Paul is a great guy and it would be nice for him to have a wife.

#5   2006/10/03 11:13PM
    lestress

Heck he no longer has an office and even his apartment hasn't been seen in a very long time.

#6   2006/10/04 02:26AM
    PlatinumVlonde

Yes.. I think Paul should be on everyday... and have a wife... ME!!! I love Paul.. I have been telling them for years to let MEEE be his wife.. I am perfect to be Paul's wife.. I miss Paul... I would be sooo good to him...

#7   2006/10/04 05:27AM
    nyaccent

Yeah, he has had some women in his life but they didn't tend to stay. He seems like such a nice guy...but as the saying goes, nice guys finish last and it sure looks like he is finishing last.

#8   2006/10/04 06:51AM
    momoluvsjack

yeah paul desreves a good person..but i would also like the writers to bring back cricket's friend nina..she and christine could have a great storyline too i'm sure...

#9   2006/10/04 07:24AM
    lestress

Nina is one of my favorite characters. She left the show to move away from LA. ON a board somewhere someone mentioned that she is in Nashville and was doing local theatre. NOt sure is that is true or not but it did not sound like Nina (at least the original Nina) would be coming back any time soon. She gave the show some humor and she was down to earth and I liked her and Christine together.

#10   2006/10/04 12:56PM
    nyaccent

Nina was another witch that turned good. I liked her also.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list