List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Victoria reacting to Nick's Death/ Bad Reactions

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Victoria reacting to Nick's Death/ Bad Reactions

Started by Danny Romalotti at 2007/05/25 03:42AM
    Latest post: 2007/05/25 04:11AM, Views: 276, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2007/05/25 03:42AM
    Victoria reacting to Nick's Death/ Bad Reactions
    Danny Romalotti

...well after screaming in slow motion through JT's window, Victoria goes home after finding out her brother's plane went down and she tells Brad,"This is gonna take some time to get over.."

Brad says something like,"Of course you'll get over Nick's death..." DUH!! Hello!! Brad, George or whatever your name is...next time try to be a bit more sensitive...

but then Victoria upstaged that one and said,"No. The fact that you love Sharon. I saw the way you looked at her when she came through that door..."

I mean WOW!! You just got news that your brother is DEAD and you're worried about THAT???! I mean THAT can wait can't it???

Can't it??

I love little Noah and what a GREAT actor he his, but they should have wrote it in that he just , you know, goes off and starts trashin' stuff in the house to make it more believable. I mean Phyllis was more hysterical and she's only been with him a short while. This is Noah's Dad for heaven sake...

That kid (in reality) would have been FREAKIN' OUT! It's not the actors fault...the writers should have had him go off...not ask silly questions rationally like,"Did he drown? Did it hurt? Are the Pilots OK? ..I don't get it first Cassie and now Dad and it's my fault cause I wished something bad to happen......" blah blah blah..

Let's get to Flippin' Out already. I just think some reactions should have been more shocked and horrified. If not for anyone else but a 10 YEAR OLD kid.

Anyone else notice any other reactions that they feel should have been a bit more than what they were,or reactions that should have stayed on topic??

I like Phyllis and Nicky & Victor on day two (tuesday show)

Nicky to David and Victor alone in his Office. Those were pretty awesome and authentic.

Modified 6 times(s), last time at: 2007/05/25 03:47AM
    #2   2007/05/25 03:46AM
    Re: Victoria reacting to Nick's Death/ Bad Reactions
    CandyLane5

lol@screaming in slow motion
    Noah could be speechless...that happens a lot when a kid loses one of his parents... Like he doesnt have to say anything... he is in shock LOL

#3   2007/05/25 03:50AM
    Danny Romalotti

Great point!! But this is a kid who not only lost his Dad,but saw his parents break up,lost his sister through death,has to get used to Jacko, move out of his house,Grandma is busy playing Senator,His Aunt is busy cradle robbin'....I would just think the kid would SNAP!

#4   2007/05/25 03:51AM
    CandyLane5

LOL Okay let's not let him get anywhere near the cliffside with Phyllis...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/05/25 03:52AM
    #5   2007/05/25 03:56AM
    Danny Romalotti

:-) Oh man! That's for sure.

No really Im' not trying to be a downer here. It just surprises me that the show is written that people can still talk about work,affairs,cutting their toenails or whatever...right after someone that close dies.

Just one or two outburst and it's back to business.Going to the Office,sitting around and lots' o' cheating..

I just hope Nick isn't a g-g-g-g-ghost. Or is he gonna be ok? Wait don't tell me..I haven't gotten that far yet. LOL!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/05/25 03:57AM
    #6   2007/05/25 04:05AM
    CandyLane5

LOL Well we have the "Ghost Busters" Brad and Victoria in the vacant office ....

#7   2007/05/25 04:11AM
    Danny Romalotti

Now that would be funny. In Ghostbuster suits. Jack, Victor and Brad/Victoria!!

Back Packs and all....

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/05/25 04:12AM
    page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list