List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Michael Baldwin..always winnin'

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Michael Baldwin..always winnin'

Started by Danny Romalotti at 2007/05/25 03:25AM
    Latest post: 2007/05/25 04:08AM, Views: 295, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2007/05/25 03:25AM
    Michael Baldwin..always winnin'
    Danny Romalotti

Well it's one of two of my posts that make you go hmmmm.
    Now I know Michael Baldwin is a GREAT defense attorney,but doesn't it seem wierd that he ALWAYS defends family and friends on the show?

Now, maybe it's just me but wouldn't the Judges or the Jury members (in some cases)be more apt to vote guilty now and then.

I mean,"Oh look. It's that Baldwin guy and he's defending his friend Phyllis yet AGAIN. Too fishy. I vote guilty"..LOL!

Well? Anyone?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/05/25 03:28AM
    #2   2007/05/25 03:50AM
    Re: Michael Baldwin..always winnin'
    CandyLane5

LOL everyone is related to each other in some way like people in the south... but...funny it never gets to a trial he talks them into dropping the charges, or someone else gets the blame... or it goes on soooo long that everyone forgets about it...LOL

#3   2007/05/25 04:04AM
    Danny Romalotti

Well he has been in court scenes with Phyllis and in the courtroom with his mother right??

I mean if it comes down to Gloria and the face cream and she's charged, let's hope Michael defends his own Mother. That would look credible wouldn't it?

"Your Honor, my client (my mother) is innocent"

Judge: Yeah,you think so??

Bardwell should just pack it in.....until the fine City of Genoa comes to their verdict making senses. LOL!

I mean, we as viewers can clearly see that alot of his friends and family (who he defends) are guilty,except Drucilla,so we threw her off a cliff.

Alot of times, one is suspicious that the person being defended IS probably guilty.

But I would think MORE SO when it's always the defense attorney's Family & Friends.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2007/05/25 04:07AM
    #4   2007/05/25 04:08AM
    CandyLane5

LOL

My husband is a Criminal and Divorce Attorney... it's called
    'Conflict of Interest',, in other words... The judge wont allow it But this is a soap where anything goes....

#5   2007/05/25 04:08AM
    Danny Romalotti

....yeah I guess....

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list