List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER! JT & Colleen face-off!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER! JT & Colleen face-off!

Started by yandrdiehard at 2007/05/24 02:15PM
    Latest post: 2007/05/25 02:44AM, Views: 684, Replies: 14
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2007/05/24 07:22PM
    Re: SPOILER! JT & Colleen face-off!
    Latricia

Quote Dylsmom: JT is interested in Victoria now. He was even thinking about her when he was in the coffeehouse. He's not the one trying to hack into someone's PDA. If anyone needs to back off, it's Colleen. She always runs around crying victim.

I strongly disagree with u,Colleen did back off for months from Jt.Jt was the one that was stalking Colleen and Adrian and trying so bad to bust Adrian for taking Colleen away from him.Now that seems like he is crying like a baby over spoil milk.And now he got this thing for Victoria. Typical playboy Jt.

#12   2007/05/24 07:30PM
    Dylsmom

Quote Latricia:
    Quote Dylsmom: JT is interested in Victoria now. He was even thinking about her when he was in the coffeehouse. He's not the one trying to hack into someone's PDA. If anyone needs to back off, it's Colleen. She always runs around crying victim.

I strongly disagree with u,Colleen did back off for months from Jt.Jt was the one that was stalking Colleen and Adrian and trying so bad to bust Adrian for taking Colleen away from him.Now that seems like he is crying like a baby over spoil milk.And now he got this thing for Victoria. Typical playboy Jt.

But that's just it. JT has moved on, and I LOVE how sweet he's been with Victoria. He's been there to comfort her. Colleen needs to let it go about the Dean. Shouldn't she be spending this time with her little boyfriend? Korbel doesn't even work at the college anymore, so why not drop it? What good is it going to do now?

#13   2007/05/24 07:38PM
    Latricia

Quote Dylsmom:
    Quote Latricia:

But that's just it. JT has moved on, and I LOVE how sweet he's been with Victoria. He's been there to comfort her. Colleen needs to let it go about the Dean. Shouldn't she be spending this time with her little boyfriend? Korbel doesn't even work at the college anymore, so why not drop it? What good is it going to do now?

this thought always comes across my mind.Would Jt have moved on to married Victoria if he had busted Colleen and Adrian Of course he so sweet to Victoria she giving him everything he wants from a women.Initimacy..(sex). playboy Jt. lol

#14   2007/05/25 02:28AM
    mdtuttle

I don't much care for the way JT has been acting with egaurds to Colleen lately. Having said that I don't believe he would rape her or attack her. I must admit though I could see fire in his eyes when Adrian told him he had resigned from the university so he could date whomever hewanted to and it was no one's buisness.

#15   2007/05/25 02:44AM
    Danny Romalotti

Can't wait to see this. I love it when JT get's stood up to.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list