List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER! JT & Colleen face-off!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER! JT & Colleen face-off!

Started by yandrdiehard at 2007/05/24 02:15PM
    Latest post: 2007/05/25 02:44AM, Views: 604, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/05/24 02:15PM
    SPOILER! JT & Colleen face-off!
    yandrdiehard

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! JT and Colleen vow to stay out of each other's lives! The scene was physical!! Loved it.

#2   2007/05/24 02:51PM
    Re: SPOILER! JT & Colleen face-off!
    evilauntiejan

Quote yandrdiehard: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! JT and Colleen vow to stay out of each other's lives! The scene was physical!! Loved it.

Another great teaser...I sure hope that Colleen tells JT off...he needs to get a life and she needs to be with Adrian...thanks a bunch

#3   2007/05/24 03:20PM
    CadrianxLove

i could ee the drunken violent idoit rape her in the future

#4   2007/05/24 03:23PM
    G Noronha

Please not that, Adrian would have to go to jail for murder because he would kill TJ over that.

#5   2007/05/24 03:32PM
    YNGnRSTLSfan

I don't think JT would rape Coll... I mean, he obviously is getting it elsewhere (her step-mom, that's about to be her ex-step-mom!) And plus, I know he can be tempermental and a bit of an -ss, but I don't think he'd do that.

#6   2007/05/24 04:45PM
    allimcbeal

I don't think he would purposely try to attack her, but anything is possible when you are drunk and not thinking clearly. I hope they just make him have a storyline outside of Colleen. Either with victoria or someone else.
    I would hate to see them end up hating each other. I think we would all respect JT a little more if he would just stop crying!!

#7   2007/05/24 05:25PM
    golden retri...

Quote anadea:
    Quote CadrianxLove: i could ee the drunken violent idoit rape her in the future

I can't see that scenario. Why would a popular actor on this show do something which would guarantee his permanent removal from the show??? If he chose to leave - they would surely find a more dignified means of exit.

Lord your right'' JT and Victoria will end up together .Victoria said ''this marriage isn't ''working'.!JT's ajerk at the moment but isn't the type to pull something like that''

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/05/24 05:25PM
    #8   2007/05/24 05:33PM
    risingphoenix

Quote anadea:
    Quote CadrianxLove: i could ee the drunken violent idoit rape her in the future

I can't see that scenario. Why would a popular actor on this show do something which would guarantee his permanent removal from the show??? If he chose to leave - they would surely find a more dignified means of exit.

Do you remember the Christine/Paul encounter some years past? Many thought that Paul raped her.

#9   2007/05/24 06:54PM
    Dylsmom

JT is interested in Victoria now. He was even thinking about her when he was in the coffeehouse. He's not the one trying to hack into someone's PDA. If anyone needs to back off, it's Colleen. She always runs around crying victim.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list